Twitter | Search | |
Lee4four Sep 1
Replying to @thehill
Reply Retweet Like
Matthew Lance Sep 1
Replying to @thehill
Confused. Thought we were suppose to listen to the expects. CDC. 6% COVID alone. Conspiracy!?!?! Sounds more like the truth hurts. COVID19 is the hoax.
Reply Retweet Like
OLDPHILLYGUY Sep 1
Replying to @LlMatthew @thehill
Reply Retweet Like
Jon Shure Sep 1
Replying to @thehill
He disqualifies himself every day.
Reply Retweet Like
Tim Hill Sep 1
Replying to @JonJShure @thehill
It’s the CDC saying it, Einstein.
Reply Retweet Like
MarilynMemeson Sep 1
Replying to @thehill
the information came directly from the CDC
Reply Retweet Like
☆🎆🌿Nature Maven 🌿🎆☆ Sep 1
Driving can kill healthy people.
Reply Retweet Like
The Piano Bar Mykonos Sep 1
Replying to @thehill
he owns it. ! 183k+ on his incompetent watch!
Reply Retweet Like
╰• •✧.•**•. ๑.🌻.๑.•**•.✧• •╯ Sep 1
Replying to @ThePianoBar1 @thehill
This week the CDC quietly updated the Covid number to admit that only 6% of all the 153,504 deaths recorded actually died from Covid. That's 9,210 deaths (mostly nursing homes?) The other 94% had 2-3 other serious illnesses & the overwhelming majority were of very advanced age.
Reply Retweet Like