Twitter | Search | |
Tom Evans
Insight Timer meditation guide, see-er, author of Soulwave : A Future History of the Earth, creator of The Art of Timefulness & Mindfulness for Busy People
20,665
Tweets
34,396
Following
35,842
Followers
Tweets
Tom Evans retweeted
Siri Stiklestad Opli Feb 14
Share the love today
Reply Retweet Like
Tom Evans Feb 14
A free for Valentine's Day with watercolour created live while listening to it by - pass it on & share the love - what goes around, comes around
Reply Retweet Like
Tom Evans Feb 12
Reply Retweet Like
Tom Evans retweeted
Tony Robinson OBE Feb 11
"There is a fine line between genius and insanity ...." Check out the 18 reviews on Audible of my audio book 5* satire 'Freedom from Bosses Forever' narrated by moi with an introduction by the Tom Evans
Reply Retweet Like
Tom Evans retweeted
Insight Timer Feb 10
Lots of great resources on our new website. Soon you’ll be able to purchase our 10 + 30 day courses again, individually.
Reply Retweet Like
Tom Evans retweeted
ReadFree.ly Feb 10
Sometimes the only thing more interesting than a book ... is its author. Take a look at our interview with , author of This We Are
Reply Retweet Like
Tom Evans retweeted
Siri Stiklestad Opli Feb 8
Just for today, bewitch and beguile Keep quiet about your magical powers. Wave your wand when nobody is looking. Observe what happens when people spot the magic but not its source. p.s. if you want to learn how to draw like this, sign up for Siri's Drawing It Out masterclasses
Reply Retweet Like
Tom Evans Feb 7
Having fun experimenting with a new concept on with my book of 22 mythical short stories, The Germinatrix, which is being serialised monthly on the app. Five stories up already & thanks to th community for some lovely feedback
Reply Retweet Like
Tom Evans retweeted
Insight Timer Feb 7
Yesterday we met a 22 year playing basketball for her country. Today meet Bo Shao, a 45 year old tech investor and friend of Insight Timer.
Reply Retweet Like
Tom Evans Feb 7
Every now and then we reach a Turning Point - very often though, we don't recognise it
Reply Retweet Like
Tom Evans Feb 7
Highly recommend Insight Timer meditation guide Siri Stiklestad Opli
Reply Retweet Like
Tom Evans Feb 7
just written the 1st new chapter of the remaining 10% of my novel. I didn't see it coming but can now see why having a gap in writing pays dividends
Reply Retweet Like
Tom Evans Feb 6
Just reached a milestone writing my new novel. Have just finished reviewing, editing and updating the 90% already written. Now well placed to channel in the remaining 10% - time for a dog walk
Reply Retweet Like
Tom Evans Feb 6
How did authors write their books without resources like this on the Interweb p.s. in my forthcoming novel, the transit time to Mars is 2 weeks
Reply Retweet Like
Tom Evans Feb 4
25 Things I Learned From Yoga and Meditation - great insights from
Reply Retweet Like
Tom Evans Feb 4
Loving the new web site & funky new course landing pages
Reply Retweet Like
Tom Evans Jan 31
Every now and then we reach a turning point in our lives. The trick is to spot when it happens
Reply Retweet Like
Tom Evans Jan 30
Sometimes it is tough to keep going as an author, especially when working on a new book - reviews like this really help though. Make an author's day today and tell them what you think of their writings
Reply Retweet Like
Tom Evans Jan 29
Change Your Mind and You Change Your Time  
Reply Retweet Like
Tom Evans Jan 29
Some lovely insights from a source-eress
Reply Retweet Like