Twitter | Search | |
Sikeston SD News
Sikeston Standard Democrat newpaper
4,851
Tweets
9
Following
401
Followers
Tweets
Sikeston SD News 14h
Benjamin Lambert, who was previously involved in running the Lambert's Cafe location in Ozark, Mo., was indicted on five charges by a grand jury earlier this month, including two counts of sex trafficking of a child.
Reply Retweet Like
Sikeston SD News 19h
Cloudy, high 81 w/40% chance of rain. M cloudy overnight, low 70. Rain chance 60%. BTYB Quick Chek I & II
Reply Retweet Like
Sikeston SD News Sep 23
Cloudy, high 74 w/40% chance of rain. Cloudy overnight, low 66 w/30% chance of rain. BTYB
Reply Retweet Like
Sikeston SD News Sep 22
Rain,90% chance, high 66. Wind NNE at 9-11 mph. Cloudy overnight, low 60 w/50% chance of rain. BTYB Randy's Rx
Reply Retweet Like
Sikeston SD News Sep 21
Police are investigating a pedestrian’s death after she was struck by a vehicle Thursday in Sikeston.
Reply Retweet Like
Sikeston SD News Sep 21
Temperature correction, high 88. Rain chance 50%. BTYB
Reply Retweet Like
Sikeston SD News Sep 21
P sunny, high 99. Wind S at 5 mph w/50% chance of rain. Rain overnight, 60%, low 62. BTYB
Reply Retweet Like
Sikeston SD News Sep 20
Officers with the Sikeston Department of Public Safety are currently working the scene of an accident on South Main St. The accident occurred at 7:43 p.m. when a vehicle struck a pedestrian. We will have more when it becomes available.
Reply Retweet Like
Sikeston SD News Sep 20
The ladies behind the Sikeston Jaycees are serving up another helping of their favorite recipes along with rodeo history and fun facts in a new edition of their cookbook.
Reply Retweet Like
Sikeston SD News Sep 20
Sunny, high 95. Wind SSW at 6-11 mph. M clear overnight, low 72. Wind S at 7 mph. BTYB Di$count Cigs & Beer
Reply Retweet Like
Sikeston SD News Sep 19
Sunny w/20% chance of rain, high 93. M clear overnight, low 69. Wind SSE at 3-5 mph. BTYB
Reply Retweet Like
Sikeston SD News Sep 18
Fog before 8a, m sunny, high 92. Wind WSW at 6 mph. M clear overnight, low 69. Light SSE wind. BTYB
Reply Retweet Like
Sikeston SD News Sep 17
Sunny, high 89. Wind NNW at 3-6 mph. M clear overnight, low 69. Winds calm. BTYB Quick Chek I & II
Reply Retweet Like
Sikeston SD News Sep 16
Sunny, high 91. Wind NE at 6-9 mph. M clear overnight, low 68. Wind NNE at 3-6 mph. BTYB
Reply Retweet Like
Sikeston SD News Sep 15
Sunny, high 90. Wind NNE at 5-10 mph. P cloudy, low 69. Wind NNE at 7 mph. BTYB Randy's Rx
Reply Retweet Like
Sikeston SD News Sep 14
The City of East Prairie has announced the hiring of its new city manager. Dennis Presley of Carterville, lll., expects to start his new duties as city manager on Oct. 1, according to a news release issued Friday by East Prairie Mayor Kevin Mainord.
Reply Retweet Like
Sikeston SD News Sep 14
Sunny, high 89. Wind NNE at 5-7 mph. M clear overnight, low 68. Wind NNE at 6 mph. BTYB
Reply Retweet Like
Sikeston SD News Sep 13
Two teams and four individuals will be inducted into the Sikeston R-6 Hall of Fame at Friday’s football game between the Sikeston Bulldogs and the Jackson Indians.
Reply Retweet Like
Sikeston SD News Sep 13
DeShauntay Lamar Craig, 19, of Sikeston, is still at large with arrest warrants for first degree murder, armed criminal action and first degree robbery through Scott County Circuit Court.
Reply Retweet Like
Sikeston SD News Sep 13
A Wisconsin man was killed in a one-vehicle accident on Interstate 57 Wednesday night.
Reply Retweet Like