Twitter | Search | |
This is the legacy version of twitter.com. We will be shutting it down on 15 December 2020. Please switch to a supported browser or device. You can see a list of supported browsers in our Help Center.
Kristen 'we vote our hearts out' Lowman
Riot Grrl. Rebel Scum. Music Addict. Games Junkie. Lovely Lush. Haiku Hipster. Jesus Chick. Chaotic Good. Slytherin. Talk Nerdy To Me.
13,990
Tweets
559
Following
673
Followers
Tweets
Kristen 'we vote our hearts out' Lowman 26m
Oh and the grants expenditure percentage is rounding up... Generally speaking, when you donate, you want to donate to an org that isnt using most of that money for it's own overhead.
Reply Retweet Like
Kristen 'we vote our hearts out' Lowman 2h
Yes. 2018 is slightly better but with 42% going to charities but they took in much more and they only paid out and extra $6K in grants (about 3% of total intake)/ the actual charitable cause. Another 22% went to opex. They pocketed the rest.
Reply Retweet Like
Kristen 'we vote our hearts out' Lowman 2h
Or look at it this way: In 2018, rounding down, 42% of the organizations total intake, was spent on paying their employees. 22% on operating expenses. That's 64% not going to helping the autistic community. Their grants expenditure is 3% of total intake.
Reply Retweet Like
Kristen 'we vote our hearts out' Lowman 3h
Reply Retweet Like
Kristen 'we vote our hearts out' Lowman retweeted
Stacey Abrams 4h
🚨BREAKING: More than 750,000 Georgians have requested their ballots for the January 5 runoff elections. Have you? Request yours today and let’s get it done... again: . 🗳👏🏿
Reply Retweet Like
Kristen 'we vote our hearts out' Lowman Nov 20
Came here to say this. Also, it works!
Reply Retweet Like
Kristen 'we vote our hearts out' Lowman retweeted
BritInCanada Nov 20
Replying to @SwiftOnSecurity
When do we get the scene where she has to Google the syntax because she’s used to version 7+ and the installed version is still at 4.4.2?
Reply Retweet Like
Kristen 'we vote our hearts out' Lowman Nov 20
Untitled Goose Tweet
Reply Retweet Like
Kristen 'we vote our hearts out' Lowman Nov 20
Reply Retweet Like
Kristen 'we vote our hearts out' Lowman Nov 20
Replying to @elskemccain @nypost
I hate to be the one to break it to you but all imaginary beings are immune to all real viral diseases, from ebola to HIV to flu viruses to corona viruses. HFS.
Reply Retweet Like
Kristen 'we vote our hearts out' Lowman Nov 19
Replying to @SwiftOnSecurity
Everytime I make hot soup in a vita mix.
Reply Retweet Like
Kristen 'we vote our hearts out' Lowman retweeted
Henry Sotheran Ltd Nov 17
Replying to @Sotherans
ok I think that covers it
Reply Retweet Like
Kristen 'we vote our hearts out' Lowman Nov 19
But it's SOUP FOR YOUR FAMILY.
Reply Retweet Like
Kristen 'we vote our hearts out' Lowman retweeted
Kelly Garcia Nov 17
Currently outside McCutcheon Elementary in Uptown where a press conference is set to start soon regarding a four-year-old student who was roughed up by an off-duty police officer at the school last Spring.
Reply Retweet Like
Kristen 'we vote our hearts out' Lowman Nov 17
No, moot here has to mean it was a non-issue. If they wanted to convey 'of course there's fraud' it wouldn't have been called moot. It'd be in his favor.
Reply Retweet Like
Kristen 'we vote our hearts out' Lowman retweeted
Ian Millhiser Nov 17
Mitch McConnell trying to put Judy Shelton on the Fed during lame duck, so that she can try to tank the economy during the Biden administration, is a pretty good preview of what the next four years will look like if Dems don't win the Georgia runoffs.
Reply Retweet Like
Kristen 'we vote our hearts out' Lowman Nov 17
Right. Btw you show up on the best underrated tweets.
Reply Retweet Like
Kristen 'we vote our hearts out' Lowman Nov 17
Reply Retweet Like
Kristen 'we vote our hearts out' Lowman retweeted
#BlackLivesMatter-LA Nov 17
SIGN AND SHARE: As ascends to Vice-President, the CA Governor gets to appoint her replacement in Senate. Senator Harris is the only Black woman and 1 of only 3 Black U.S. Senators. Tell Newsom we need a Black woman in that seat.
Reply Retweet Like
Kristen 'we vote our hearts out' Lowman Nov 17
So I saw alot of people here and on tiktok mentioning neighbors trashing their own trump signs once the race was called. In my hood i noticed a bunch of biden signs go up in the last two weeks. Anyone else?
Reply Retweet Like