Twitter | Search | |
Search Refresh
Sasha FH Oct 17
Spotted on Tremont St. I salute you.
Reply Retweet Like
Mark Ferguson-Nokham 10m
Reply Retweet Like
Sibsie 12h
Replying to @realDonaldTrump
Came for the . Stayed for the
Reply Retweet Like
larmanius 8h
is going to trend! Its the new !
Reply Retweet Like
Skye Chaffee 9h
Brown people alert! Brown people alert! !! ⚠️⚠️🚨🚨
Reply Retweet Like
No More Tiny Hands 11h
Hey over-30s: remember back when a politician was widely mocked and shamed for misspelling ‘potato’? Seems downright quaint now with , , and the actual policies of .
Reply Retweet Like
Ron Williams 20m
Sometimes I feel like I am living in a parallel world.
Reply Retweet Like
Ron Williams 2h
When will people understand the POTUS is an opinionated, informed narcissistic lunatic? He's a crazy person. He literally can only keep it together for minutes at a time. And is surrounded by enablers.
Reply Retweet Like
Michelle 15h
Looks like we have a lol. Hang tight everyone. It's Monday!
Reply Retweet Like
NoodleyBoss 4h
When you don't have the to cuz it was a
Reply Retweet Like
🅙🅔🅝🅝🅘🅕🅔🅡 2h
Replying to @anamariecox
It’s 85% worth of “Hillary/her emails/hating on POC with the remaining 15% consisting of gaslighting nonsense/randomly-spelled words
Reply Retweet Like
sardine juice 3h
Replying to @angelamyv
hahahahah dude did you do it off the
Reply Retweet Like
Joey Pietsch 16h
Not only it is Middle Easterners, it’s a National Emergy
Reply Retweet Like
Basiuk T.V. 11h
Whatever your is, make sure to always make time for some !
Reply Retweet Like
Bear 409 2h
Does it include the deleted tweets
Reply Retweet Like
Ben Dahl 3h
Quick, more , on the double!
Reply Retweet Like
Liberal Feminist Oct 18
Stefon knows what's up!
Reply Retweet Like
elisabeth 13h
A !! RUN !
Reply Retweet Like
Wheellixx 16h
First it was and now we have 🤦🏻‍♂️
Reply Retweet Like
HannahDoranPhotos 🌈 Oct 21
Replying to @Light_Yagami128
Well if he said it then no one on this planet knows the answer
Reply Retweet Like