Twitter | Search | |
SCOREGolf
The Voice of Canadian Golf | FB/IG:
14,991
Tweets
1,717
Following
5,766
Followers
Tweets
SCOREGolf 8h
What was the key ingredient to ⁦⁩ winning the Tour Championship? ⁦⁩ says...
Reply Retweet Like
SCOREGolf Sep 23
77% of you were right. Not sure what the other 23% of you were thinking. 😉
Reply Retweet Like
SCOREGolf Sep 22
Who ya got Sunday ?
Reply Retweet Like
SCOREGolf Sep 22
Reply Retweet Like
SCOREGolf Sep 21
As co-leader prepares for the second round of the , writes that Woods remains golf's biggest needle-mover. Any talk that he isn't is silly.
Reply Retweet Like
SCOREGolf Sep 20
This plan sure did work today. Canadian currently leading Tour Champ. and are two back and T7.
Reply Retweet Like
SCOREGolf retweeted
PGA of Canada Sep 19
. Goes Back-To-Back at PGA Assistants' Championship of Canada presented by READ MORE--->
Reply Retweet Like
SCOREGolf Sep 16
Canadian has secured his spot inside the Finals 25 and with it a promotion to the thanks to a T2 finish at the Albertsons Boise Open today.
Reply Retweet Like
SCOREGolf Sep 13
Worth another watch now that is heading to a 12-month golf season 👇
Reply Retweet Like
SCOREGolf Sep 12
New short-game weapons from : Mack Daddy 4 Tactical Wedges, featuring a Tactical PVD finish, Black PVD face and black medallions. All Mack Daddy 4 technologies - such as…
Reply Retweet Like
SCOREGolf Sep 12
SG contributor visited Manitoba's earlier this year and liked what he saw. Here's his course review.
Reply Retweet Like
SCOREGolf Sep 6
🤦🏼‍♂️
Reply Retweet Like
SCOREGolf Sep 6
The new metalwoods from — TS2 and TS3 — are all about speed. breaks down the exciting new launch.
Reply Retweet Like
SCOREGolf Sep 3
Reply Retweet Like
SCOREGolf Aug 30
.⁦⁩: Not slowing down. 👀
Reply Retweet Like
SCOREGolf Aug 29
Can't get enough of winner ? Our was in Regina and sat down with the champ after her historic victory.
Reply Retweet Like
SCOREGolf Aug 26
It was a triumphant day⁩ for ⁦ at the CP Women’s Open. ⁦⁩ reports from Regina.
Reply Retweet Like
SCOREGolf Aug 26
BREAKING: has won the . Story on soon.
Reply Retweet Like
SCOREGolf retweeted
Jason Logan Aug 25
Third-round dispatch from the where has the lead and the excitement is palpable.
Reply Retweet Like
SCOREGolf Aug 24
Another six-under-par 66 has in the mix midway through the in Regina. reports.
Reply Retweet Like