Twitter | Search | |
Marvellous Posu
Founder | Core Team | Software Engineer at |
238
Tweets
621
Following
541
Followers
Tweets
Marvellous Posu retweeted
Tunde Omotoye πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ Jul 11
These in-demand skills can be learnt online without leaving the comfort of your home: - Coding - Advanced Excel Skills - SEO - Project Management - Chatbot Development - Social Media Marketing - Graphic Design - Digital Marketing
Reply Retweet Like
Marvellous Posu retweeted
MAYOK Jul 4
I used service twice on June 21st; Ist was successful, 2nd wasnt. Debited for both. I have contacted their support several times via email & calls but I got no response. I am very displeased at this terrible way of doing business. Please retweet so I can get my refund.
Reply Retweet Like
Marvellous Posu Jul 2
Replying to @heavykenny @code
πŸ€—
Reply Retweet Like
Marvellous Posu Jul 2
My sublime Text has crashed, time to finally move to VScode
Reply Retweet Like
Marvellous Posu retweeted
Name cannot be blank Jun 30
I’m a software developer, but my family sees me as: - Laptop repairer - Phone repairer - Data subscription adviser - DSTV subscriber agent - TV repairer - Facebook post adviser 😒 - MTN share and sell agent. - Electrician - email password keeper/reseter. Am I alone?
Reply Retweet Like
Marvellous Posu retweeted
Marvellous Posu Jun 27
3 Mobile Developers (flutter), 2 Frontend Developers (React/Vue), 1 Backend Developer (php/Node js), 1 UI/UX Designer(Adobe XD) needed Job type: Full time Location: VI Lagos Forward your resume and portfolio to mariam@ncktech.com also cc marvellous@ncktech.com Kindly Retweet
Reply Retweet Like
Marvellous Posu Jun 27
3 Mobile Developers (flutter), 2 Frontend Developers (React/Vue), 1 Backend Developer (php/Node js), 1 UI/UX Designer(Adobe XD) needed Job type: Full time Location: VI Lagos Forward your resume and portfolio to mariam@ncktech.com also cc marvellous@ncktech.com Kindly Retweet
Reply Retweet Like
Marvellous Posu retweeted
Habeeb Bombata Sep 30
Made my own version guys, developers get in here πŸ˜‚
Reply Retweet Like
Marvellous Posu Jun 17
Replying to @lamarr______
I was really good in maths sha, reminds me of, when I entered SS1 and my maths teacher called me out, after marking my script 😌
Reply Retweet Like
Marvellous Posu Jun 15
Africa shall rise πŸ’ͺ🏽
Reply Retweet Like
Marvellous Posu retweeted
Pomp πŸŒͺ Jun 11
Half the battle of building a company is recruiting the right people.
Reply Retweet Like
Marvellous Posu retweeted
E Jun 9
Think very long term.
Reply Retweet Like
Marvellous Posu Jun 10
β€œWrite the vision and make it plain on tablets, That he may run who reads it”
Reply Retweet Like
Marvellous Posu Jun 8
Reply Retweet Like
Marvellous Posu retweeted
Yele Bademosi ε€œι›· ⚑️ 31 May 18
Turns out programming is 70% figuring out how to do things yourself with Google as your trusted sidekick and the remaining 30% is refusing to give up
Reply Retweet Like
Marvellous Posu Jun 4
Replying to @KrystalSmith__
Our UI/UX designer is not available, so I decided to finally learn it ( UI design ), fun so far... at least I don’t have to stare at text editors trying to outsmart f**king colored texts & characters πŸ‘Ή
Reply Retweet Like
Marvellous Posu Jun 1
omo, people have patience o πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
Reply Retweet Like
Marvellous Posu May 28
Replying to @iamwebwiz @sdktalks
lol, have you met me, my chrome is a mess most times, I have a fear of closing tabs, once it’s plenty, I just open a new window πŸ˜…
Reply Retweet Like
Marvellous Posu May 23
Replying to @Quame_Zane
What I see here is a man standing firm with his axe, ready to fight and a boy standing bent, probably about to bend his knee again 😰
Reply Retweet Like
Marvellous Posu May 23
Replying to @VictorMochere
What have you done 😭, if Ragnar sons see this, it won’t end well for Jon snow , total disrespect
Reply Retweet Like