Twitter | Search | |
Mubashar Iqbal
Call me Mubs. 🛠 Maker: 🖊 Writer: 🎨 Designer:
18,714
Tweets
255
Following
10,883
Followers
Tweets
Mubashar Iqbal retweeted
Ben Tossell 5h
Latest upload 🔥 "How to get early users"
Reply Retweet Like
Mubashar Iqbal 21h
I have a pretty varied taste in movies judging by my favorites list on
Reply Retweet Like
Mubashar Iqbal retweeted
Josh Anderton Aug 13
How to set up a landing page with real-time signup numbers and embedded tweets
Reply Retweet Like
Mubashar Iqbal retweeted
Matt Hartman Aug 13
*like* h/t : newCo - Learn to build a side project and features, without code
Reply Retweet Like
Mubashar Iqbal retweeted
Critics Aug 13
Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again Movie Review by MovieBitches ()
Reply Retweet Like
Mubashar Iqbal Aug 12
Replying to @mubashariqbal
OMG I finally figured it out. Had to dig into the Rails source code, to figure out why I couldn't use the MessageEncryptor. Don't feel totally useless now. Implemented my own encryption methods, for good measure got working with Ruby -> Node & PHP!
Reply Retweet Like
Mubashar Iqbal Aug 12
How hard is it to encrypt a string with Rails MessageEncryptor and then decrypt in Node? To hard for me.
Reply Retweet Like
Mubashar Iqbal retweeted
Ben Tossell Aug 11
Looking for intros or people I know who want to give their two cents on growing paid users for Feel free to comment in thread or DM 🙏 P.s yes we have just switched the homepage to something 🆕
Reply Retweet Like
Mubashar Iqbal retweeted
Critics Aug 10
Labyrinth Movie Review by MovieBitches ()
Reply Retweet Like
Mubashar Iqbal retweeted
Ben Tossell Aug 9
Replying to @mubashariqbal
✅ Ship Validate and Growth sections 💡 📈 h/t
Reply Retweet Like
Mubashar Iqbal retweeted
Ben Tossell Aug 7
🚨New tutorial alert How to set up a membership site on 🔥 h/t
Reply Retweet Like
Mubashar Iqbal retweeted
Ryan Hoover Aug 7
We’re building something new at AngelList, looking for a: 1. Head of Community Marketing: 2. Senior Full-Stack Engineer: Come work with me (or forward to a friend) ✌🏼
Reply Retweet Like
Mubashar Iqbal Aug 7
Hey. Could you DM me the email address you used to signup? Will investigate why the email is not going thru. Thanks!
Reply Retweet Like
Mubashar Iqbal Aug 7
Replying to @KikiSchirr
Sounds like you went to bed too early 😁
Reply Retweet Like
Mubashar Iqbal retweeted
Ben Tossell Aug 7
Replying to @mynewco @mubashariqbal
Time to share some stats. Slow couple of weeks while waiting to turn the new site on but: - 96% Av $ WoW growth - 31% paid user WoW growth - 137 paid subs - 184 total subs - MRR $1,213
Reply Retweet Like
Mubashar Iqbal Aug 6
Never been a fan of admin toolkits that render all pages/forms for you. They handle 80% of what you need really well, but make the remaining 20% nearly impossible. Intrigued to see how Laravel Nova () handles the 20%
Reply Retweet Like
Mubashar Iqbal Aug 6
Great day to lose my internet service. Technician wont be here until tomorrow night. Guess I get the day off, snow day in Summer!
Reply Retweet Like
Mubashar Iqbal Aug 6
Replying to @bentossell @mynewco
🙌 kudos for getting this started and as far as you did with no code!
Reply Retweet Like
Mubashar Iqbal retweeted
Ben Tossell Aug 6
New website has gone live for ✅Real log in/sign up ✅Premium and open content ✅Billing and invoices ✅Proper subscriptions h/t to on this 🙌
Reply Retweet Like
Mubashar Iqbal Aug 4
That's awesome!
Reply Retweet Like