Twitter | Search | |
Mad Cat
Was drinking rubbish, got curious about the good stuff, next thing we knew we got sucked in and started making our own.
1,119
Tweets
1,021
Following
1,465
Followers
Tweets
Mad Cat 19h
Beer and art, now that's a cultural evening! 3rd July at 7pm in Herne Bay is The Gallery Beer Crawl only £3 a ticket, see great art and drink great beer!
Reply Retweet Like
Mad Cat Jun 24
I think you’ll find that the definition of a craft beer will be whatever the person with the biggest marketing budget says it is. So it’s unlikely to be a small brewery making artisan beer
Reply Retweet Like
Mad Cat Jun 21
Weather looking good for tomorrow evening at Midsummer Night's Feast! Come and find us for a pint of Under Pressure 'Steam Beer', Emotional Blackmail ruby rye ale or classic Golden IPA.
Reply Retweet Like
Mad Cat Jun 21
Replying to @toasthernebay
Looks tasty! When is it?
Reply Retweet Like
Mad Cat Jun 21
Wow, that's a lot great beer!
Reply Retweet Like
Mad Cat Jun 17
140 pints in 3 days! Not bad going ! We agree that Catro is a cracking beer, not many left in stock.
Reply Retweet Like
Mad Cat Jun 14
Still not got your Dad a Father's Day present? Look no further than a brewery tour and beer tasting at Mad Cat Brewery, only £15.
Reply Retweet Like
Mad Cat retweeted
Mad Cat Jun 12
Looking a a Father's Day gift? Why not book your Dad onto a Mad Cat brewery tour and beer tasting? Get in quick for our 28th September tour, a 'Green Hop Special'
Reply Retweet Like
Mad Cat Jun 12
Looking a a Father's Day gift? Why not book your Dad onto a Mad Cat brewery tour and beer tasting? Get in quick for our 28th September tour, a 'Green Hop Special'
Reply Retweet Like
Mad Cat Jun 6
Why not condition the beer first and put it on when it’s ready. That way you can be serving some beer without worrying about a dry pump
Reply Retweet Like
Mad Cat Jun 4
Replying to @IanDunt
Imagine 100 people walk into a room. 52% vote to seriously damage the other 48% economically socially politically and from the perspective of self identification. All based on bigotry and lies. Do you think the outcome will be harmonious?
Reply Retweet Like
Mad Cat Jun 4
Sadly if you only brew the beer you want to drink you go bust.
Reply Retweet Like
Mad Cat Jun 4
Thank you Eamonn glad you enjoyed it
Reply Retweet Like
Mad Cat May 31
This is Nino the butcher proudly modelling a Big Stick! from our first delivery to Worgan's Farm Shop in Bishopsbourne, Canterbury. Looking good!
Reply Retweet Like
Mad Cat retweeted
The Laughing Barrel May 30
Reply Retweet Like
Mad Cat retweeted
Melissa Cole May 30
I think you’ll find the leadership race is in the middle of a court case, seeing as it was filed a long time ago...
Reply Retweet Like
Mad Cat May 21
Replying to @BBCNews
o'lait o'lait o'lait o'lait
Reply Retweet Like
Mad Cat May 20
Had a great time at Food Fayre this weekend! Loads of great food and drink producers, looking forward to going back to Sandwich soon.
Reply Retweet Like
Mad Cat May 19
at food festival today ready for another lovely day
Reply Retweet Like
Mad Cat May 18
Sandwich food festival warming up this morning looks like it’s gonna be a lovely day
Reply Retweet Like