Twitter | Search | |
Low Carbon Energy
Low Carbon Energy are the leading multi-service renewable energy company. Our offerings include Solar PV, LED & Energy Monitoring for a number of sectors.
2,802
Tweets
993
Following
859
Followers
Tweets
Low Carbon Energy retweeted
burnley.co.uk 17h
is seeing a large increase in businesses wanting to include clean energy in their sustainability plans going forward, in particular their solar panel solutions. Read about their new projects on our website:
Reply Retweet Like
Low Carbon Energy Aug 6
** Solar Panels for the Leisure Industry ** With energy-intensive fitness machines & high numbers of users throughout extensive all-day schedules, leisure facilities are often subject to significant power demands. Find out the benefits of >>
Reply Retweet Like
Low Carbon Energy Aug 6
Good brokers wanting to deliver best value to their client and retain the trust and long-term relationships are advising that can be a very effective part of the solution to long term, secure low-cost electric. Are you an ? πŸ”½πŸ”½
Reply Retweet Like
Low Carbon Energy Aug 5
File hosting firm has pledged to achieve carbon neutrality for direct, power-related and business-travel-related emissions by 2030, as part of a sweeping new strategy. Read More πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»
Reply Retweet Like
Low Carbon Energy Aug 5
Are You Thinking About Installing Charge Points? At Low Carbon we are passionate about helping housing developers, hotels and many other businesses take advantage of cheaper, greener driving. Find out more πŸ”½πŸ”½
Reply Retweet Like
Low Carbon Energy Aug 4
Ground Mounted or Roof Mounted Solar Panels? We have summarised the key points in the graphic below for you. You can also read more in our blog >> Give us a call on 01282 421 489 to find out more!
Reply Retweet Like
Low Carbon Energy Jul 29
IN THE NEWS | Record-breaking figures for renewable energy company πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»
Reply Retweet Like
Low Carbon Energy Jul 28
** LATEST NEWSLETTER >> ** Read Here >> As restrictions continue to ease there are calls on organisations not to undo one of the few positive side-effects of – namely, the relief it has provided for the environment.
Reply Retweet Like
Low Carbon Energy Jul 26
After the Greater Manchester Combined Authority pledged to reach by 2038 last year, the city-region's gas and electricity network operators have developed a delivery roadmap for its sector. Find out more πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»
Reply Retweet Like
Low Carbon Energy Jul 22
πŸ’‘ What Is Net Zero? πŸ’‘ essentially refers to striking a balance between the emissions a given entity produces and the emissions that it removes from the atmosphere Find out more πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»
Reply Retweet Like
Low Carbon Energy Jul 21
Apple has announced major plans to become across its business, supply chains and products by 2030, pledging to reduce emissions by 75% and develop carbon removal solutions for the remaining 25%. Read More πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»
Reply Retweet Like
Low Carbon Energy Jul 17
City Hall eyes options for powering London's tube network with 100% by 2030 πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»
Reply Retweet Like
Low Carbon Energy retweeted
edie Jul 16
The bond will raise Β£1m to finance the installation of five new solar arrays.
Reply Retweet Like
Low Carbon Energy Jul 16
Why Choose Us >> We make the whole process easy for you. We arrange the design, installation and commissioning of your system, allowing you to continue managing your business with no disruption. Find out more >>
Reply Retweet Like
Low Carbon Energy Jul 15
The UK government is poised to reveal plans for a new state-backed green bank to help finance Britain’s climate ambitions. Read More >>
Reply Retweet Like
Low Carbon Energy Jul 14
A group of businesses, mayors and political leaders have called on the Conservative government to spend Β£5bn to deliver on its promised manifesto pledges in order to unlock Β£100bn in capital investment on efficiency and create more than 300,000 green jobs πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»
Reply Retweet Like
Low Carbon Energy Jul 14
How Many Solar Panels Does My Business Need? It’s a question our experts often get asked and the answer varies, depending on a couple of different factors. Find out more πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»
Reply Retweet Like
Low Carbon Energy retweeted
Low Carbon Energy Jul 13
** Solar Panels for Hotels ** With their power output often dependent on the number of guests, is a constant priority for Find out more >>
Reply Retweet Like
Low Carbon Energy Jul 13
** Solar Panels for Hotels ** With their power output often dependent on the number of guests, is a constant priority for Find out more >>
Reply Retweet Like
Low Carbon Energy Jul 10
has always been a valuable opportunity for UK businesses, but 2020 marks the start of a whole new era. Commercial in particular are set to be more beneficial for businesses than ever – and here are a few key reasons why πŸ‘‡πŸ»
Reply Retweet Like