Twitter | Search | |
Anna Kiernan
Writer | Editor | Senior Lecturer in Writing.
5,489
Tweets
999
Following
1,812
Followers
Tweets
Anna Kiernan Oct 18
Chub?
Reply Retweet Like
Anna Kiernan retweeted
Rachael Allen Oct 15
Submissions open for poetry
Reply Retweet Like
Anna Kiernan retweeted
The TLS Oct 16
'Its prose builds with pressure, swaying with concealed turbulence' | on Milkman by Anna Burns, winner of this year's
Reply Retweet Like
Anna Kiernan retweeted
David Lammy Oct 17
Hands up if you think it's time for a
Reply Retweet Like
Anna Kiernan Oct 18
Did you swim?
Reply Retweet Like
Anna Kiernan retweeted
Carole Cadwalladr Oct 11
This is HUGE. Met police NOT investigating criminal behaviour by Leave campaigns citing ‘political sensitivities’. AFTER Electoral Commission rules they broke law and hands over evidence.
Reply Retweet Like
Anna Kiernan retweeted
Nathan Filer Oct 11
I think that 90 percent of good mental health is being able to identify and name the emotion that we're actually feeling (which is not necessarily the emotion that we're displaying) and to be able to attach that to the event that triggered it. Not sure about the other 10 percent.
Reply Retweet Like
Anna Kiernan retweeted
Quietroom Oct 9
We're hiring! We're looking for a new writer to craft compelling copy and play with the office dog. Is that you?
Reply Retweet Like
Anna Kiernan retweeted
Literary Interest Oct 6
So often ... a visit to a bookshop has cheered me and reminded me that there are good things in the world. - Vincent van Gogh (photo: Livraria Lello, Porto)
Reply Retweet Like
Anna Kiernan Oct 6
Excited to be launching 's brilliant book with our lovely students & in a field this evening! If you can't make it to beautiful East Soar, join us for the second launch on 12 November
Reply Retweet Like
Anna Kiernan Oct 6
Don't forget your bedding, Seren, as the glamping tents only have camping mats. Could you remind the others too please? See you later. A
Reply Retweet Like
Anna Kiernan Oct 6
Found a fiver on the street in Plymouth yesterday. Good times!
Reply Retweet Like
Anna Kiernan retweeted
Gina - Producer Oct 4
Are you a rural spoken word artist? What does it mean to you? What are the challenges and rewards. What does the rural spoken word scene look like from where you are sitting...
Reply Retweet Like
Anna Kiernan retweeted
Caroline Lucas Sep 26
Pls use this link to send a message of solidarity to the 4 people who received shockingly harsh sentences today 4 standing up against It’s that’s dangerous not peaceful protesters & we owe them a debt of gratitude for their courage
Reply Retweet Like
Anna Kiernan retweeted
Munson Goober Sep 30
Cue mirthless laughter. Brexit costing Britain £500m a week and rising, says report
Reply Retweet Like
Anna Kiernan Sep 18
Reply Retweet Like
Anna Kiernan retweeted
Sadiq Khan Sep 15
The Govt is failing in its Brexit negotiations. We now face the real risk of a bad deal, or no deal. Both would cause huge damage to London & the UK. With no general election & time running out, I’m backing a public vote with the option to stay in the EU.
Reply Retweet Like
Anna Kiernan retweeted
David Lammy Sep 16
Gove on says the UK should show "generosity of spirit" to the far-right, anti-semitic and Islamophobic Hungarian PM, a few days after the Tory MEPs backed the Orban in the European Parliament. Complete moral bankruptcy.
Reply Retweet Like
Anna Kiernan Sep 16
If you like , , & amazing food, I challenge you to find a better way to spend a gloomy grey afternoon that to walk to Loe Bar, eat lunch then go see this excellent show.
Reply Retweet Like
Anna Kiernan retweeted
Niamh Downing Sep 13
Sorry I won't be able to be there with & the amazing student publishing team for the launch. It's going to be great!
Reply Retweet Like