Twitter | Search | |
John Huggan
loser of something called the professional publishers columnist of the year award....
66,950
Tweets
762
Following
11,831
Followers
Tweets
John Huggan 4h
Slow weekend for . But no one has played more high-quality golf this season. Not even Koepka.
Reply Retweet Like
John Huggan retweeted
Peter Baker 4h
Between us we have won 3 Majors👍
Reply Retweet Like
John Huggan 4h
Replying to @MMcEwanbunkered
Season? Really? 🤔
Reply Retweet Like
John Huggan retweeted
Auschwitz Memorial 9h
While not everyone can visit the historical site of Auschwitz, everyone can read the stories we publish here. Let others know that is present here and encourage them to follow us!
Reply Retweet Like
John Huggan 6h
Wait. The players don’t need protection from the public and the press?? 😳🤷‍♂️
Reply Retweet Like
John Huggan retweeted
Ross Colquhoun 12h
A Tory councillor on the reported increase of the pension age to 75.
Reply Retweet Like
John Huggan retweeted
James Melville 8h
Vote Tory. Vote for not getting your state pension until you are 75.
Reply Retweet Like
John Huggan retweeted
Mike Clayton 7h
Replying to @IBFinchy
Imagine trying to sell par 68, 6200y now - yet it might be the best course in the game for 95% of golfers. And if the other 5% think it’s “too easy” that’s their problem.
Reply Retweet Like
John Huggan 7h
Replying to @JimSpenceSport
That sounds like lower league football, where the refereeing is consistently dreadful. No. It’s worse than that 🙈
Reply Retweet Like
John Huggan retweeted
Hibernian Retro 10h
A full East Terrace for Hibernian v Partick Thistle 1979 Home Debut of George Best
Reply Retweet Like
John Huggan retweeted
Hibernian Retro 7h
Easter Road Stadium 1992 with Leith Docks in the background
Reply Retweet Like
John Huggan 7h
Replying to @MMcEwanbunkered
Don’t
Reply Retweet Like
John Huggan retweeted
Edoardo Molinari 8h
Replying to @johnhuggan
I actually made 5 out of 12 from 7 to 13 feet on Thursday and Friday...2 out of 13 on the weekend!
Reply Retweet Like
John Huggan 8h
Replying to @DodoMolinari
That I can believe! See you at wentworth....
Reply Retweet Like
John Huggan 8h
Thomas Pieters makes news with his game, not his temper, as he hangs on to win the Czech Masters - Golf Digest
Reply Retweet Like
John Huggan retweeted
Auschwitz Memorial 8h
Eva Kor survived where she and her twin sister Miriam were victims of SS doctor Josef Mengele experiments. After the war Eva built a remarkable monument to hope and memory. Now that she’s gone, who will remind us?
Reply Retweet Like
John Huggan retweeted
Public Citizen Aug 16
Monthly cost of: Lantus (Insulin) 🇺🇸 $373 🇨🇦 $67 🇬🇧 $64 🇩🇪 $61 🇦🇹 $54 🇫🇷 $47 🇳🇴 $42 Januvia (Diabetes) 🇺🇸 $331 🇨🇦 $68 🇬🇧$48 🇩🇪 $39 🇫🇷 $35 🇳🇴 $34 🇦🇹$34 Advair (Asthma) 🇺🇸 $310 🇨🇦 $74 🇬🇧 $47 🇩🇪 $38 🇫🇷 $35 🇦🇹$29 🇳🇴 $24 Is this what America first means?
Reply Retweet Like
John Huggan retweeted
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿Mike Robson🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 10h
- this was one last week when DD said “don’t tell Ernie but Eddie wasn’t even born when Ernie played in his first Open - this must have been one of his own - never acknowledges mistakes!😂
Reply Retweet Like
John Huggan 10h
Replying to @HarveyThomson
Ask the person sitting beside him 😃
Reply Retweet Like
John Huggan 11h
Replying to @JimSpenceSport
Nice view across to North Berwick Law though.
Reply Retweet Like