Twitter | Search | |
10at10 🐍
2006 TIME Person of the Year. Libertarian. I primarily use this Twitter to express opinions.
12,526
Tweets
243
Following
1,438
Followers
Tweets
10at10 🐍 10h
Reply Retweet Like
10at10 🐍 17h
Reminder that it’s been 4 years since this was a meme
Reply Retweet Like
10at10 🐍 retweeted
Anthony Smith Oct 31
Almond Joy will NOT represent my state.
Reply Retweet Like
10at10 🐍 Nov 22
Replying to @BraniCSG @bunk_meister
He’s had worse
Reply Retweet Like
10at10 🐍 Nov 21
Replying to @OsmiumOG
That’s anti-competitive and would be illegal regardless of whether or not net neutrality is in place
Reply Retweet Like
10at10 🐍 Nov 21
Also, got the Collector’s Edition of Currents today... and holy shit
Reply Retweet Like
10at10 🐍 Nov 21
The Carolina Panthers and Tame Impala in one tweet? That’s a new one
Reply Retweet Like
10at10 🐍 Nov 21
*cough* ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ᶜᶫᵉᵐˢᵒᶰ *cough* I voted for in this week’s matchup.
Reply Retweet Like
10at10 🐍 Nov 21
I almost want Net Neutrality to not be saved just so people will realize that it’s not in comcast’s best interest to block content
Reply Retweet Like
10at10 🐍 Nov 21
One of Tame Impala's B-Sides was on the best tracks of the week!
Reply Retweet Like
10at10 🐍 Nov 20
Replying to @Notrexity
Lucky bastard. I won’t get out until 4
Reply Retweet Like
10at10 🐍 Nov 20
It’s amazing how much shit is on the automated Tame Impala radio playlist on Google Play Music. 80% of it is hipster bullshit, and about one-third of the other 20% I like is just from POND or GUM. Factor in all the other groups I like and I rarely discover any new music from it
Reply Retweet Like
10at10 🐍 Nov 19
Replying to @notwokieleaks
Pretty sure you said that Jill Stein being hotter than Ann Coulter was an objective truth earlier, so don’t lecture us about “definite answers”
Reply Retweet Like
10at10 🐍 Nov 19
Replying to @funlibertarian2
Lol I guess it does? Idk South Carolina has its fair share of stereotypes, but I think we've gotten tired of being racist. That, and we have the #9 and #14 fastest growing towns in the country, so only so many immigrants can be racist
Reply Retweet Like
10at10 🐍 Nov 19
Replying to @MKBHD @BoredElonMusk
Reply Retweet Like
10at10 🐍 Nov 19
Replying to @funlibertarian2
I don’t understand why people stereotype West Virginia, which is easily the northernmost southern state, and use that to stereotype the south
Reply Retweet Like
10at10 🐍 Nov 18
“The Google Pixel is better than the iPhone”
Reply Retweet Like
10at10 🐍 Nov 18
If Georgia Tech wasn’t enough proof that Miami is overrated, hopefully this is
Reply Retweet Like
10at10 🐍 Nov 17
Needs more spoken word passages if it’s going to be sensual
Reply Retweet Like
10at10 🐍 Nov 17
I’ll start the indiegogo campaign
Reply Retweet Like