Twitter | Search | |
Search Refresh
Authors Spotlight 3m
changes through self motivation coaching by Cathia Sajouste
Reply Retweet Like
💮Mo💮 1h
Whenever you feel bad, or unsuccessful, remember Coca-Cola only sold 25 bottle in its first year.
Reply Retweet Like
lilchi2k3 56m
You didn’t come this far to quit now. Be encouraged. Keep going. As God lives, you will breakthrough 🙌🏾🙏🏽 @ Prince George, British Columbia
Reply Retweet Like
JUSTCALLMELANDO 7h
success starts with you! Turn your dream into reality.
Reply Retweet Like
Enamul Hasan 9h
No one is real , all are bloody fake .
Reply Retweet Like
🌙LaLuna 6h
Literally just told myself “If I don’t get all A’s Imma catch these hands.”🙃
Reply Retweet Like
Kim 13h
I am enough, I am worth it
Reply Retweet Like
LJB 🦋Smiles 4h
I have the tools. Now, I have to step out of my comfort zone and begin using them. Reminder: It will not be perfect. Shaun - It. Will. NOT. Be. Perfect! Just move!
Reply Retweet Like
S Apr 18
Honestly let my self go as far as working out and eating when I moved from Atalanta but I can say I’m back 13 lbs down in 2 weeks is key. You gotta want it, don’t just talk about be about it
Reply Retweet Like
Sean Atch Apr 18
Replying to @nuunhydration
Knowing how far I’ve already come!
Reply Retweet Like
KevynCooper™ 14h
Nobody is going to want what’s best for You more than Yourself.!!
Reply Retweet Like
AnshikaJainKaur Apr 17
Four Ethics of Life: 1. Before you Pray, Believe. 2. Before you Speak,Listen. 3. Before you Quit,Try. 4. Before you Die,Live...
Reply Retweet Like
Winnie Shivers 4h
Push yourself, because no one else is going to do it for you. . Read more: . Follow us on Instagram: .
Reply Retweet Like
Jackie Rojanachaichanin 6h
Everyday is a new day a fresh start live life happiness is a must
Reply Retweet Like
Reign Management 5h
The one thing only 1% of people do, that the other 99% don't. Listen to this incredible speech by Will Smith and Jim Kwik for some extra motivation going into the weekend. ...
Reply Retweet Like
Kingston Live 2h
with get_repost ・・・ Blessed Good Friday everyone!
Reply Retweet Like
Darius Jerae Music Apr 18
Expect nothing less than greatness. Accept nothing less than greatness.
Reply Retweet Like
EBROSSO Consulting Apr 17
Many a time, we often waiting for someone to make it happen for us, not realizing that God has already made it happened just by waking us up! All we need is to get going and we shall meet ( that someone) we were waiting for in our journey!
Reply Retweet Like
highkeyy[mikeyy]! Apr 13
there’s a difference between being ugly & just needing a line up 😂😂😂
Reply Retweet Like
Lawrence martins Apr 18
Don't buid your life like a garden where people can reach easily, but like the sky where every one will want to reach.
Reply Retweet Like