Twitter | Search | |
Search Refresh
Marlena Chertock Dec 13
Replying to @haupt
“When science is taught in school it’s typically a series of facts thrown at kids. Instead of what it actually is — a process we use, over & over, to understand more about the world.” -
Reply Retweet Like
Marlena Chertock Dec 13
Replying to @CarolFinn3
. is talking about trying to catch the chickens that escaped her coop, & she does what any modern person would do — looks up on YouTube how to herd chickens 🐓. She lives for processes
Reply Retweet Like
What's your #ClimateAction for today? Dec 11
(1/2) Let's take to mean the body of knowledge established by the and the scientific method to mean, in simple terms, "the test of all scientific knowledge is experiment or observation".
Reply Retweet Like
ParkmoorPanthers 19h
Reply Retweet Like
Tina Knezevic Dec 12
Followed a dog onto a subway car this morning. Watched 90% of people smile as they walked onto the subway car (not sure what was up with the other 10%). Concluded all subway cars should have dogs on them during morning commutes.
Reply Retweet Like
ParkmoorPanthers 19h
Yes, it worked!! 5th grade has success with their egg project ⁦
Reply Retweet Like
Maureen A. Donnelly Dec 12
like said: If you want positive results, do positive things. It ain't rocket science, but then again, this congress and don't understand science, how it works, the power of the , or any other real things.
Reply Retweet Like
Bill518 Dec 6
Replying to @AFP
Can someone explain the last 2,500 years of climate swings using the same model assumptions used since Industrial Age I recall * -Hypothesis. * -Prediction. * -Testing. * -Analysis
Reply Retweet Like
Rick Dondo Dec 7
Nature... the intricate mesh of life... cares NOT what you believe. and the afford us our best approach to understanding it. We have only this one rock to sustain us. Life will continue... possibly without us....
Reply Retweet Like
Trisha Pedersen Dec 13
We experimented with chromatography today in !
Reply Retweet Like
Erin Pringle Dec 13
Reply Retweet Like
Logikal Threads 9h
Reply Retweet Like
Douglas Connors Dec 6
Replying to @SRuhle
Or the , for that matter
Reply Retweet Like
Stephanie Florence-Czuba Dec 10
Muahaha the kids had no idea how loaded the idea of me teaching data management is. No I won’t make them read my thesis 😆
Reply Retweet Like
Ken Fisher Dec 6
Amen. As an engineer, I apply science every day. Science is by definition objective.
Reply Retweet Like
Madelyn Cook 👩🏻‍🔬🐚 Dec 10
Replying to @madscientistA2
For the sake of my high school students I served through in Boston, many of whom have been and continue to be affected by in their neighborhoods, and for my sister who is a urban educator — let’s see what findings the brings to light.
Reply Retweet Like
Danielle Henne Dec 13
Are some magnets stronger than others? We did an experiment to answer that question!
Reply Retweet Like
Miami Jackson Adult Dec 12
Students at our T. Washington site define essential nutrients and their contribution to overall good health and disease prevention through the
Reply Retweet Like
Fenny Solutions 20h
Students program imaginative solutions to real-world problems at Fair
Reply Retweet Like
Jim Roberts Dec 13
Replying to @Kris_Sacrebleu
Schools must teach more US , , as well as the . Add a course in , so citizens are better able to spot !
Reply Retweet Like