Twitter | Search | |
Search Refresh
CompareRemit Jul 16
PayPal launches international money transfer service across...
Reply Retweet Like
WallStreet Exchange Company Jul 16
Reply Retweet Like
Asensoremit Jul 15
Rate is 1CAD=39.20PHP Online till 9PM(Toronto). Send your first remittance from $2.99 via Interac e-Transfer. | +1 437-886-2999 | You can also win Nissan Micra or iPad Mini when you remit through Asenso. T&Cs apply.
Reply Retweet Like
Migranet Jul 1
Another great article from Solon Ardittis, check it out!
Reply Retweet Like
BookMyForex Jul 7
We are back with another round of . Follow us on all social media, answer below and don't forget to tag your 5 friends.
Reply Retweet Like
SendFriend Jun 28
We want to hear from you! How often do you send money to your loved ones back in the Philippines? Retweet or reply to let us know! #sendfriendinc#money
Reply Retweet Like
Epay.com Jul 14
🇳🇵We are glad to announce that currency NPR is available to withdraw and remit. Limited time offer to remit between EUR-NPR, GBP-NPR, HKD-NPR with 0 fees. And users who have USD, JPY, HKD, GBP and EUR in Epay wallet are allowed to withdraw to NPR. 🥳
Reply Retweet Like
SureRemit 13h
Merchant Spotlight: A chain of stores that deal in clothing, furniture, groceries, electronics and more. Available in USA on Download the App Now -
Reply Retweet Like
BookMyForex Jul 14
Answer the given question using . Tag your 5 friends and stand a chance to win Rs 1500/- cashback on international . One winner can win an Amazon voucher worth Rs 5000/-.
Reply Retweet Like
Philixrpe Deblixrpe May 8
As far as I could find this is the list of main cross-border money transfer companies. Feel free to comment errors, and missing ones (big ones). A little number are in production and several 1 or 2 are XRapid. Have a nice day
Reply Retweet Like
UpesiMoneyTransfer Jul 16
Upesi enables you to send money back home to pay for your elderly loved ones’ long-term care needs
Reply Retweet Like
UpesiMoneyTransfer Jul 13
Fun fact: Did you know that, on average, what people working in the diaspora send home represents only 15% of what they earn? the rest –85% – stays in the countries where they work.
Reply Retweet Like
Token Designer Jun 27
Great announcement: Telcoin Partnership with Vimo. Billion in fiat sent yearly against 7,6%. Telcoin will reduce to 2,5% at least. Revenue boost!
Reply Retweet Like
₿ | Crypto Lyonnais | ⓣ Jun 18
is registered in Canada as Money Business Services (MSB), is a sleeping giant that wakes up soon !
Reply Retweet Like
FintechNews HongKong Jul 16
Japan sets up working group on impact of Facebook's Libra ahead of G7
Reply Retweet Like
Larsson Jun 28
people keep complaining about: we need new big exchanges! but i will give you a reminder-> we dont need to! When the corriders start the volume will grow automatically🚀🚀
Reply Retweet Like
InstaReM May 26
Learn more about real-time payments that reach 3.21 billion people. Let streamline your organization's and international transactions, powered by the network.
Reply Retweet Like
Jonah May 31
I've been working in the and for the x app! Excited for what our team has got going on, saving people money via tech:
Reply Retweet Like
SendFriend Jun 25
What makes SendFriend different from other money transfer softwares? ✔️ Low Cost ✔️ Real Time ✔️ Easy ✔️ Secure Find out the difference SendFriend makes here & enjoy FREE transactions for the rest of June:
Reply Retweet Like
USI MONEY 12h
Eid is approaching fast! To pay for your Qurbani in advance and send Eidi for your friends and family abroad, why not send money through our safe, easy and instant online remittance platforms.
Reply Retweet Like