Twitter | Search | |
Search Refresh
Mariah_Carey Jun 19
‘They can do Anything they want to you If you let them in But they won't ever win If you cling to you pride, and just push them aside,’ - 🌈
Reply Retweet Like
Elvis Duran Show Jun 17
’s rep is NOT having these rumors👏🏻
Reply Retweet Like
MarissaAnn 5h
Just messin’ around before a session🤷🏻‍♀️
Reply Retweet Like
Zhaun Jun 25
SOCIAL EXPERIMENT: If you come across this tweet, reply with the first lyrics that comes to mind. DO NOT read the replies before you do 🦋🦋🦋
Reply Retweet Like
Michael Fanning 2m
New music? Usher & Mariah Carey !? This collaboration is about to be LIT! 🔥 ———————-
Reply Retweet Like
Antonio De Leon Jun 25
Thank you for inspiring me everyday to continue following my dreams ♥️ I’ve finally spread my wings! Over with high school yayyyyy!
Reply Retweet Like
#Lambily Jun 22
Reply Retweet Like
Galli dreams 11h
"No stress, no fights. I'm leaving it all behind. No tears, no time to cry. Just making the most of life." -
Reply Retweet Like
Tell Tales Entertainment 11h
and are cooking something up in the studio👀🎤
Reply Retweet Like
billboard 4h
discusses how inspired him to work in the music industry and how he began managing "RuPaul's Drag Race" alums
Reply Retweet Like
@MANeFRESSH 4h
Reply Retweet Like
NexhiiStors 10h
Reply Retweet Like
mariahcarey_lamb 19h
We want a rainbow tour dvd 💕🌸👀
Reply Retweet Like
Jake 5h
It’s true I don’t care for Mariah’s music, but that’s only like 1% of the reason I dislike her. The other 99% is because she is prentencious, self-infatuated, diva who doesn’t have a humble bone in her body. She just gives off extremely negative energy.
Reply Retweet Like
Fabrice_Off    פבריס 19h
⭐️Second REHEARSAL ⭐️ W/ Vision Of 💜
Reply Retweet Like
Mariah Carey's World Jun 25
Ok it's time to get festive I'm putting up my Christmas tree today and blasting merry Christmas and merry Christmas 2 you... Who's gonna stop me
Reply Retweet Like
mariahcarey_lamb Jun 25
When’s the underneath the stars video gonna leak ?! 🎶🌟
Reply Retweet Like
Lorenzo Jun 25
What are you doing ‘pon the studio?
Reply Retweet Like
the void 5h
wisdom and ... they belong together ✨
Reply Retweet Like
I'M A DJ 32m
Reply Retweet Like