Twitter | Search | |
Search Refresh
Bridget Apr 13
Replying to @DekuDiscourse
Yo quick question. What is and I don't understand, I don't go on twitter very often so I don't know much. I think it's lgbtq+ but I'm not sure.
Reply Retweet Like
Fish Styx Apr 13
If you are a or then you have a mental disease. It is not a sexuality and it is NOT OK! Stop trying to normalize something that hurts and scars thousands of kids! You all say that you can't help it when there is therapy FOR A REASON. If you don't get it that's on YOU!
Reply Retweet Like
chr.ly Apr 15
Here's the tea ¤ is child abuse ¤ and other pedophilia related folk are scum ¤ Being LGBT+ is perfectly ok ¤ Cheez-Itz and bean dip is fucking delicious
Reply Retweet Like
Brother Uriel Apr 21
Replying to @TwitterSafety
The second one is of an adult with a banner that has all focus on a crotch being covered up by one hand. This person is a "Pro-Contact " who follows children and has a half naked crotch as this person's banner.
Reply Retweet Like
Sharika Soal 🇺🇸 Apr 17
Twitter has a designated form to report the pedo accounts. You have to report them here.
Reply Retweet Like
Brother Uriel Apr 20
You have pedophiles grooming younglings to support them with trying to rebrand pedo to and
Reply Retweet Like
Seth Frantzman 24h
Replying to @sfrantzman
Now we hear about the two latest attacks, reported on Dematagoda and at the Dehiwala zoo area; I have added them to the map in blue as we await news about these subsequent events
Reply Retweet Like
OnlMaps Apr 19
Reply Retweet Like
Brother Uriel Apr 21
You have pedophiles trying to not only rebrand themselves as and but they also promote a website for "Virtuous Pedophiles".
Reply Retweet Like
🍖R A T M E A T🐀 Apr 17
Pedophiles are bad. You should not be proud of being a pedophile it's not a good thing DONT DIDDLE KIDS y'all are gross.
Reply Retweet Like
OnlMaps 20h
6% of the Chinese population lives in the west, the other 94% live in the east.
Reply Retweet Like
Johnny Eaton 18h
I know it's not officially day, but I take the time when I have it free. I'm experimenting with a today. I'm liking the almost idyllic natural feel of it so far.
Reply Retweet Like
PK and A Red Dot 🔴 Apr 15
Black Mirror: "Shut Up An Dance" I've wondered what you guys think of this episode of the Netflix show Cuz it sure was crazy af
Reply Retweet Like

Related searches

#nomap
OnlMaps 20h
The longest straight land-to-land line you can sail. From Eastern Canada to Western Canada.
Reply Retweet Like
🤠🌙clarb🌙🤠 Apr 19
every time i see a map or nomap on twitter my heart beats twice as fast and i get shaky and i wish i could strangle people through a screen i will kill every FUCKING one of them
Reply Retweet Like
Dr Liz Allen Apr 17
Reply Retweet Like
Vennie Kocsis•⚔️•Warrior Apr 18
pe·do·phile /ˈpedəˌfīl/noun a person who is sexually attracted to children. Also known as aka “minor attracted person”. They’re all who attempt to rebrand their sickness, such as 👇🏼 We welcome your “coming out”. Show yourselves.
Reply Retweet Like
black person Apr 15
If you a or , you a whole bitch bitch 😂😂
Reply Retweet Like
Digital Pi 26m
Is your Marketing Automation Platform doing everything it should? Let our team help w/ scheduling, strategy, and streamlining.
Reply Retweet Like
CTPSE, General Aviation. 2m
It is to fly a at any time within these restricted zones unless you have from ATC at the or, if is not operational, from the airport itself. A map of the showing each airfield’s restriction is below
Reply Retweet Like