Twitter | Search | |
Search Refresh
dtox bottle 8h
Keep it above 7🔺 Source -16 Impressive Benefits Of Drinking Water
Reply Retweet Like
Dental Art Implant Clinics 10h
The strongest substance in the human body is tooth enamel! 💪😲 It contains the highest amount of mineral percentage - 96%, while the remaining 4% consists of water and organic material. 🦷 ✅ For more facts, tap here -
Reply Retweet Like
Medicalwale.com 10h
Reply Retweet Like
Buddy Pillows NG Sep 17
Replying to @BuddyPillows
...in the mouth caused by a lack of iron, according to the Mayo Clinic. So if you like chomping down on those cubes, get thee to a doctor, stat.
Reply Retweet Like
dtox bottle Oct 16
Drink enough water to ensure you’re always at your best. Source - 34 Proven Ways Water Makes You Awesome-Written by Sally Tamarkin
Reply Retweet Like
Nutracraft Oct 9
DID YOU KNOW? Lutein is an antioxidant found mostly in leafy greens, and it actually accumulates in your eyes where it protects them from oxidative damage.
Reply Retweet Like
HealthOptim Oct 2
Over 30% of cancer could be prevented by avoiding tobacco and alcohol, having a healthy diet and physical activity. Set your own Metabolic Health Index (MHI) - enhancement goal. 📥
Reply Retweet Like
Gargash Hospital Oct 9
It's a myth! Sugarless gums do not replace proper brushing. In case you use sugarless gums, don't chew them for more than 10 min.
Reply Retweet Like
Friendili Aug 14
Did you know that longterm loneliness can be as bad for your health as smoking 15 cigarettes a day?
Reply Retweet Like
Healthcare Staffing Oct 8
Feeling stressed? Read. Getting lost in a book can lower levels of cortisol, or other unhealthy stress hormones, by 67 %.
Reply Retweet Like
Suzanne Saidi Jul 23
Reply Retweet Like
Dental Art Implant Clinics Oct 11
Considered by many as the best solution for teeth restoration, dental implants are artificial teeth that are surgically inserted into the jawbone, as visualised in the picture below. 🤓 ✅Find out more ✅ -
Reply Retweet Like
Health IQ Sep 23
Herbal teas have many benefits, though not all claims are backed by the science. Our tests your knowledge about the real and junk attributed to tisanes. 🌺🍵🌹 -->
Reply Retweet Like
Ultimate HMO Jul 12
Reply Retweet Like
Genesis Foundation Oct 5
Children with CHD have a higher chance of contracting infections. Mr. Snuggle Heart says that these simple precautions can help keep the infections at bay- Source:
Reply Retweet Like
RayPower 102.5 FM Oct 5
Reply Retweet Like
Namsara Homecare Services Oct 10
Be mindful of the kind of oil you use when cooking for elderly loved ones. Their bodies are not as strong as they used to be. Hence, the choice of oil could greatly dictate their health. Here are some healthier oil options: 1. Olive 2. Canola 3. Flaxseed
Reply Retweet Like
Metro Zone Group May 13
Reply Retweet Like
Biomagnetism Oct 15
involves the precise and proper placement of special high field strength over very specific areas of the body. Register here for the beyond biomag training seminar, only limited seats available:
Reply Retweet Like
Swoll Life Oct 14
🍫 Protein Ideas 🍌 . 💪🏽Quick health tips every hour. Everyday. . 🌴 for fall by mazerfitness . 💪🏽Visit . 🌴Fitness Apparel (@theswolllifeprj) . 💪🏽Liquid Chalk (Swoll Grip) . 🌴Daily Supplements…
Reply Retweet Like