Twitter | Search | |
Search Refresh
πŸ₯„πŸ¦“πŸŽƒamynluvπŸŽƒπŸŽ­πŸŒˆ 1m
I think 85% of doctors out there care about one thing...MONEY. The other 15% care about their patients. I want to thank those doctors out there who care more about helping their patients than making money.
Reply Retweet Like
Learn Health Oct 18
I dont FIND the time to exercise, I MAKE the time to exercise.
Reply Retweet Like
Learn Health 24h
Use your smile to change this world. Dont let this world change your smile.
Reply Retweet Like
George Zapo, CPH 41s
Without Safety Net of Kids or Spouse, Elder Orphans Need Fearless Fallback Plan:
Reply Retweet Like
DrFeelGood 3m
β˜€ Hiring: Nurse (RN) B4 Surgical/GYN Unit (Nights) β˜‘ Apply Now ☞
Reply Retweet Like
Progressive Paul 2h
You screw with Americans right to life, , some degree of retirement security they aren't going to be happy
Reply Retweet Like
Trevor Whitehead 12h
Stacey Abrams Hopes Medicaid Expansion Can Be a Winning Issue in Rural Georgia
Reply Retweet Like
Accenture Health Oct 19
Using - What 3 areas are being reimagined in organizations?
Reply Retweet Like
Eric Topol 13h
The double whammy of US health inequities: β€” the only developed country that does not provide to all its citizens β€” the country with the sharpest rise of inequities
Reply Retweet Like
ArtaGene 7h
Replying to @Barlow4Congress
Here is what she thinks about and her Tennessean constituents and all of the US for that matter. She wants that belong to the people
Reply Retweet Like
Lemuel Caballes 23h
Reply Retweet Like
Catherine Stradinger 2h
"True reform starts in your kitchen...not in Washington."
Reply Retweet Like
Accela Staff Oct 19
Reply Retweet Like
Medtronic Oct 18
How can the industry improve clinical and financial outcomes? Start by working together to manage patient care holistically. Learn more.
Reply Retweet Like
Sanjivani Hospital 1h
Reply Retweet Like
R109 2h
I'll get my when Slackers stop hounding & pushing me_ worst Country ever It's not about
Reply Retweet Like
Josh McCall #mccallforall 18h
I'm so tired of false choices: We either foster widespread and debt, or we have COMMUNISM Either a system based on cruelty and greed, or DEATH PANELS Either conenctration camps for border kids, or OPEN BORDERS Our humanity gives us many more options.
Reply Retweet Like
wiser 14h
conference pitch competition in full swing. New venture Twentyeight Health looks to improve the inefficient system of birth control for women.
Reply Retweet Like
Xavier Becerra Oct 19
. wants employers, not a woman in consultation with her doctors, to control healthcare decisions. Today was our hearing, and we were fighting to preserve a woman's right to make her own decisions.
Reply Retweet Like
Lisa Brown Oct 18
The reality is, has voted to cut for people with pre-existing conditions time and time again. I'll make sure everyone has access to affordable care.
Reply Retweet Like