Twitter | Search | |
Search Refresh
🔥Top Crypto🔥 #❤❤❤ Jan 14
Pls do help "A Simple and SOLEMN PRAYER TO MY FELLOW COUNTRYMEN"
Reply Retweet Like
Del Gist 1h
God bless the Path of Ascent
Reply Retweet Like
Sheila Ealey Jan 12
Endure Patriots until the end! It’s not over! God WILL have the last say!
Reply Retweet Like
Faith 8h
Life is hard, following Christ is hard. but His grace is sufficient and He will empower you in every trials. always remember that your battle is not just your battle, He is fighting with you.
Reply Retweet Like
Josh Parsons Jan 15
Send prayers for my Mom, we received some unpleasant news that her cancer may have returned after 16 years. Doctors said 90% chance it’s back but there’s still that 10% chance she doesn’t. Just asking for prayers that’s all ❤️❤️
Reply Retweet Like
Templars OSMTJ 13h
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers of this darkness, against evil, spiritual forces in the heavens.
Reply Retweet Like
Nan Trammell Jones Jan 17
He encourages the weary travelers.
Reply Retweet Like
Samaneh Jan 17
Replying to @khamenei_ir
The terrorists will soon face greater defeats too. Victory is with truth. America is weaker than spider web.
Reply Retweet Like
LORD DAPPER 🕴 Jan 16
Ungashawa yiPressure of seeing your peers do "better than you". For as long as you're NOT idle, your time is coming.
Reply Retweet Like
🔥Top Crypto🔥 #❤❤❤ Jan 14
"Take extra care my fellow countrymen"
Reply Retweet Like
juliet mungai Jan 17
But thank God i am safe and my daughter and hubby are safe....tomorrow is another day to make more 💰....
Reply Retweet Like
Han Hye Bin Jan 15
Smile....just smile.....
Reply Retweet Like
Pastor Richard Hayes Jan 16
Seems like, she just got her license a few days ago, but this chic is on 🔥🔥🔥 less than three months at Remax Realty and Leah just closed on her 1st Home. Hard work pays off, especially when you know
Reply Retweet Like
Philip Otuo Jan 14
Reply Retweet Like
Brandi Jan 12
Something was said today in church that has stuck with me today............ The longing of God is a storm of peace
Reply Retweet Like
CrossWalk Church Jan 16
What a powerful idea. God is with us. What would happen if we stayed constantly informed by this idea? Would we have more peace, more joy, more gratitude, more strength, more courage? Would we be more bold?
Reply Retweet Like
Edgar Ivan Garcia Jan 17
Reply Retweet Like
Kuya_kp Jan 12
Please Pray for the People of Batangas And Cavite 🙏
Reply Retweet Like
Mary Joyce Jan 12
Please continue praying for everyone's safety. 🙏🏼
Reply Retweet Like
Stephen Canter Jan 12
Reply Retweet Like