Twitter | Search | |
Search Refresh
Jaaaay Nov 29
Shoot to kill is completely correct, bring terror to the people along with murdering them, you deserve to be shot. .
Reply Retweet Like
JB Carpe Diem 9h
Replying to @IrvineWelsh
Rather him than an IRA traitor , who should be in jail for treason
Reply Retweet Like
john richardson Dec 6
Replying to @jeremycorbyn
You’re only talking to 48% of the country though Jezza cos the other 52% ain’t listening.
Reply Retweet Like
Mitch Bowater ♛ Nov 30
Can’t believe when a took £50 out the cashpoint the other day, £50 actually came out my account, such a con
Reply Retweet Like
Dan Swaisland Dec 1
Who are these left wing wank stains saying the police were in the wrong for popping a terrorist 😂🤦🏻‍♂️. Same people dancing around at the extinction rebellion protests I reckon. Bin for all of you.
Reply Retweet Like
john richardson Nov 30
He’d be receiving a medal this morning if Corbyn was PM. I bet he’s gutted this morning because he’s lost another vote.
Reply Retweet Like
Dan #swfc Dec 6
Replying to @BFill123 @OwlRudd and 2 others
No no no you got it wrong, people don’t want Boris, but like me they’d have anyone but Corbyn and I literally mean anyone
Reply Retweet Like
Jon Lia Dec 1
Jeremy Corbyn really does need fucking shooting. We cannot let this idiot run our nation.
Reply Retweet Like
smilernell Nov 29
Wow cheers Mike it seems buffoons like to comment on many things. No know there their they're.. When we speak all the same.. Utter bollocks if you ask me..
Reply Retweet Like
Ben Parrish Dec 6
Please don't fall for this shit. He's still an absolute fucking dickhead who supports people convicted of terrorism.
Reply Retweet Like
Matt D Dec 1
How can any person who is serious about our security and safety seriously consider voting for this weasel. I'm devastated that he's leading the party I grew up supporting. No way is he fit to be PM
Reply Retweet Like
Rob Tolley 🇬🇧 16h
Replying to @alexjameshq
I have to agree
Reply Retweet Like
liam sutton Dec 6
Replying to @ldprobert
Everyone’s entitled to the opinion and there vote 😂
Reply Retweet Like
Rob Parsons Dec 5
Replying to @AyoCaesar
What a sweetheart you are, Jezzer's gentler form of politics
Reply Retweet Like
john richardson Dec 6
Replying to @Luca1889
Corbyn definitely backs VAR
Reply Retweet Like
Hayden🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿Rudland Dec 4
What about if your old man served in Northern Ireland and never came back the same and lost best pals? This little spineless fuck is proud of what they done to him.
Reply Retweet Like
daniel roake Dec 1
has said not all terrorist should serve there full prison sentence. Regardless the situation they should all be hung. The man is a disgrace, ira isis loving two Bob cunt.
Reply Retweet Like
Ryan Blake Dec 1
Replying to @_BrexitTory
Would be disgusted hearing this prick say this if you had just lost someone in a terror attack
Reply Retweet Like
Griff Dec 2
Fuck I’ve got good tunes 🕺🏼
Reply Retweet Like
Chris Dec 5
Replying to @darrengrimes_
Receiving free shit gets votes..... especially when it's a right to reside, a terraced house you can fit 18 members of your family in and a blind eye to raping white girls
Reply Retweet Like