Twitter | Search | |
Search Refresh
Common Man 18h
World is moving towards Negativity due to . Fanatic Extremism for Actors & Cricketers causes stupid fan fights. Religious & Caste Extremists causes terrorism & local fights. 5% Extremists disturb the population of remaining 95% who are keen on maintaining peace.
Reply Retweet Like
Adolfo Velvel 1h
The only way to and is not to let them dictate the law but to let the law dictate them.
Reply Retweet Like
Dave Piper 18h
As mourns & investigations begin into the - just how vital is info-sharing? Is a weapon in the hands of or a useful tool to tackle terror? I'll be hearing from at midday on with
Reply Retweet Like
Abhishek G. Bhaya 51m
Hate begets hate afterall and of all hues feed off each other.
Reply Retweet Like
Sarah Mishra Apr 21
For on both the sides, remember one thing. Before boycotting do you ever stop to think how it’ll affect the honest and hardworking employees of the company? What have they done to deserve this? Shame! Use your brains.
Reply Retweet Like
Shaq 18h
Let’s be honest... who didn’t see this happening?
Reply Retweet Like
NotJaneDueker Apr 14
Replying to @mama_animal
Agreed don't even accept their own logic. can't even control their own in the pews. People need to be aware of their true agenda. This isn't about "heart beats"... it's about control over everyone.
Reply Retweet Like
Ruud Wedding Apr 22
(again) -- There is a growing public belief that are behind the . I urge people who follow this issue to take caution because the accusation comes from who are often in conflict with in Sri Lanka
Reply Retweet Like
TouchHand Africa International Apr 21
The action of in the church bombing is barbaric and very condemnable. It's a clear exhibition of poor morality towards human sustenance and respect for lives. My condolence to all!
Reply Retweet Like
Redacted Apr 21
Fuck you , you give your religion a stigma that can never be forgiven. Your actions will not go unpunished. Count on it.
Reply Retweet Like
Sri Lankan Citizen® 9h
Ur Advo Dir is a god damned liar He said were responsible for ! The creature spoke as if he knew it all. Every nut bolt & screw. What does d fellow hv to say now? Some hv spoken abt 'experienced' hands behind d Op.
Reply Retweet Like
David Twigg Apr 17
Funny how the people most concerned about the welfare of humanity and our planet are called , but those responsible for the worst crimes against mankind and the planet are revered as heroes and great , until after they've done their damage
Reply Retweet Like
NEXT IAS Apr 17
Which one of the following movements has contributed to a split in the Indian National Congress resulting in the emergence of 'moderates' & 'extremists' ?
Reply Retweet Like
Get REALOrDie Trying 22h
It is high time the of this country start to speak up and eradicate the among your community. By staying silent, you are just justifying the killers, do what is right. We will rally behind you.
Reply Retweet Like
idaXu Apr 21
Any from whichever sides is dangerous. They feel that they are better than other people and their desired end, for them, justifies physically hurting other human beings. In any situation, I would ask myself, "Will or did anyone get hurt physically because of this?"
Reply Retweet Like
Johnmac C. Clement Apr 21
The are afraid of and , the power of education frightens them. - Malala Yousafzai
Reply Retweet Like
FXfromthefuture Apr 16
Replying to @Heliosdieu @BBCNews
Says the extremist Christianaphobe. Christians have ALWAYS said that our religion represents love. NOT direct opposition to Christian values.. ALL civilised societies have rules and speech which aim to protect morality+appropriate behaviours. from
Reply Retweet Like
prepaidnewstrade Apr 18
Aww... cho F’ing sweet! Not only will be defeated decisively but will be wiped off from the political map of . The दलला गैंग of isn’t wining more than 5 seats all over. How’s that for permanent gift? Get Lost
Reply Retweet Like
Kate H 20h
“...the appear 2 hve come at the hands of ...” No they came at the hands of violent & were not perpetrated by a whole ; stop spreading & division
Reply Retweet Like
Prof David Evans, OBE 20h
Totally agree. But we must do more, as these on the and are certainly holding the key ground at the moment!
Reply Retweet Like