Twitter | Search | |
Search Refresh
AliveMedicalServices Jul 15
Maximize your impact to AMS this Thursday! - This Thursday, GlobalGiving will match your donation to Alive Medical Services by 50%.
Reply Retweet Like
Independent Sector Jul 13
We need your help telling policymakers how the current, unfair tax code may impact your organization’s ability to serve your community. Our toolkits have messages and graphics to share with your peers and lawmakers.
Reply Retweet Like
Jim Robbins Jul 11
Always a treat to get these texts from !
Reply Retweet Like
That_Strong _Igbo_ Chick 19h
Replying to @AMADICHIMA
Reply Retweet Like
Biotest Plasma Jul 7
Donate 4 times in the month of to be eneteres in a chance to win a hammock!
Reply Retweet Like
Biotest Plasma Jul 7
Today is the last day to for a chance to be entered into our 4th of July basket raffle. Donate 2 times in between July 1st and July 7th to be entered.
Reply Retweet Like
Independent Sector Jul 15
Every taxpayer's gift should matter, but tax policy doesn't reflect that. Check out our new toolkits to mobilize your peers and lawmakers to take action to fix our tax code.
Reply Retweet Like
Independent Sector Jul 10
Replying to @IndSector
Last month, we created toolkits to help you tell your policymakers and networks how they can take action to fix the unfair tax code that undercuts the giving of low- and middle-income households. Check 'em out.
Reply Retweet Like
Independent Sector Jul 11
Policymakers need to hear from you that the current, unfair tax code impacts your organization’s ability to serve your community. Check out our to tell your peers and your lawmakers to act now.
Reply Retweet Like
Josh Bailey Jul 8
Charitable giving is an American value. Congress can send a powerful message to future generations by fixing the tax code so that every American can give to charity.
Reply Retweet Like
Independent Sector Jul 9
Giving declined last year despite a strong economy. Only 10% of households itemize on their taxes. It's time to extend giving incentives to the remaining 90%. Use our toolkits to reach your networks and lawmakers.
Reply Retweet Like
Rachel Smith Jul 11
Reply Retweet Like
Josh Bailey Jul 11
UPDATE! HUGE shout out to for cosponsoring this bill! Incentivizing altruism is a no-brainer and I'm glad my Congressman is helping lead this charge!
Reply Retweet Like
Rose-E-Bae 21h
She had to stop her education due to her inability to walk well. Her friends have declared Tuesday and Thursday of every week as and have been posting the e-flier on Twitter in order to solicit for support.
Reply Retweet Like