Twitter | Search | |
Search Refresh
ManUtd ITK - MUFCReloaded 5h
and really have a golden chance to secure qualification even after their worst season return ever. is inconsistent and short of strikers ( and out now), look far from contender. - Possibly two qualify. 50-50
Reply Retweet Like
池田敬二 Keiji Ikeda 8m
Five years ago, I wrote a song called "Guerilla Struggle Diary" inspired by a letter written by Che Guevara to children. I wouldn't sing in Cuba if this song hadn't been born.
Reply Retweet Like
(CHE) Jerald Davis 19h
💪 🏀 - 📚📚 - ⛹️‍♀️ - with the Trinity squad last week.
Reply Retweet Like
R.Blues Feb 17
Hey, Sancho? Would you like to be part of Blues too?
Reply Retweet Like
BR 7h
Make such choices in life that Things you earn Just let them lose ... 💙
Reply Retweet Like
(CHE) Jerald Davis Feb 16
💪 🏀 - 📚📚 - ⛹️‍♀️ - The babies finished up the winter season 25 & 20 and I've never been so proud of a group. They got better every step along the way led by #25 Lauren Miller who is one of the best 8th graders in the Chicago area!
Reply Retweet Like
S. A. J 19h
HarryMaguireoal CHE0-2MUN (Full Replay)
Reply Retweet Like
BBallQueens Feb 15
Reply Retweet Like
Footy Analysis Tips 13h
first card received @ 1.8 ❌ card match bet @ 2.1 ❌ Williams to be carded @ 2.75 ✅ race to 7 cnrs @ 2.1 ❌ *Some laughable decisions by the officials (i.e. Willian yellow, Maguire red card incident).
Reply Retweet Like
Stuart Latimer Esq. 9h
. Robbed vs - Investigate The Manchester Officials New 📰 via 🚩
Reply Retweet Like
NINAS 8h
conversion and reactor sizing lewat
Reply Retweet Like
Giles Morrison 19h
Chelsea 1-2 Manchester United 77' Olivier Giroud
Reply Retweet Like
(CHE) Jerald Davis 14h
💪 🏀 - 📚📚 - ⛹️‍♀️ - The babies last winter season practice. See you in a few weeks!
Reply Retweet Like
Abbakar_Hali™¶∆👻 18h
Don't blame it's decisions 😎
Reply Retweet Like
(CHE) Jerald Davis Feb 16
💪 🏀 - 📚📚 - ⛹️‍♀️ - alum Kathleen Doyle played today against alum Julie Pospisilova 💖
Reply Retweet Like
FPL IO 5h
DOUBT Christensen [Facial Injury - 75% chance of playing] DOUBT Hudson-Odoi [Hamstring injury - 25% chance of playing] DOUBT Kanté [Thigh injury - 25% chance of playing] DOUBT Pulisic [Lack of match fitness - 25% chance of playing]
Reply Retweet Like
FPL Status 18h
Doubtful! ⚠️ Kanté - [Thigh injury - 75% chance of playing] -
Reply Retweet Like
FPL Status 19h
Doubtful! ⚠️ Hudson-Odoi - [Hamstring injury - 50% chance of playing] -
Reply Retweet Like
CSW 19h
Harry Maguire shouldn't even be on the pitch. 0-2
Reply Retweet Like
FPL Status 19h
Modified! 🚨 Willian — Tot: 0 pts. ℹ Assist pts has been removed.
Reply Retweet Like