Twitter | Search | |
Search Refresh
Alfredo Inzunza Arce 2h
acquired from OHL Spain an additional 25% stake in the Jardines de Ciudad Mayakoba development, reaching a 75% interest in the project. BK Partners acquired the other 25% from OHL.
Reply Retweet Like
Edsenheim Oct 19
Reply Retweet Like
Edsenheim Oct 17
Reply Retweet Like
Alfredo Inzunza Arce Oct 17
’s loyalty program, Club Premier, signed a partnership with Uber whereby users will be able to accrue points by using the ride platform.
Reply Retweet Like
Alfredo Inzunza Arce Oct 17
released its hotel metrics for September: Occupancy at 57.7% (-440 bps YOY), ADR at P$1,293 (1.9% YOY), and RevPar at P$746 (-5.3% YOY). For 3Q19, occupancy at 59.6% (-340 bps YOY), ADR at P$1,273 (2.3% YOY), and RevPar at P$758 (-3.3% YOY).
Reply Retweet Like
Alfredo Inzunza Arce Oct 15
reopened FINN 18 issuance for P$1.2 bn. at a fixed rate of 8.9% and an 8Y maturity. Proceeds were partly used to amortize FINN 15 issuance (for which HR Ratings withdrew its LT rating); the remainder will be used for property improvements.
Reply Retweet Like
Alfredo Inzunza Arce Oct 17
announced it signed a preliminary leasing agreement to develop a 58k sq. ft. office property in Queretaro, through an estimated investment of US$5.3 million (US$90.56 per sq. ft.).
Reply Retweet Like
Alfredo Inzunza Arce Oct 17
issued P$5 billion in debt certificates to refinance its existing debt. P$1 billion at a 3.5-Yr. maturity and variable interest rate (TIIE28 + 10 bps) and the remaining P$4 billion at a 10-Yr. maturity and 7.84% fixed rate.
Reply Retweet Like
Alfredo Inzunza Arce Oct 15
Today, and Unifor will begin a two-day arbitration hearing to decide the fate of the Windsor plant. After the two-day arbitration, a decision is expected sometime in November.
Reply Retweet Like
Alfredo Inzunza Arce Oct 15
Yesterday, informed it is negotiating with Asarco’s union, which started an indefinite strike at all its locations, as they review a 4-year collective bargaining agreement. Asarco will contribute with less than 1% to this year’s EBITDA.
Reply Retweet Like
Alfredo Inzunza Arce 17h
Mexican markets 🇲🇽 closes at 43,405.43 (+0.53%) closes at 894.34 (+0.59%)
Reply Retweet Like
Víctor Cortes Oct 16
OMA AIRPORTS OMAB.O: CITIGROUP RAISES PRICE TARGET TO $54 FROM $53
Reply Retweet Like
Víctor Cortes Oct 17
BOLSA MEXICANA DE VALORES SAB DE CV : JP MORGAN RAISES TO OVERWEIGHT FROM NEUTRAL. TARGET PRICE TO MXN 43 FROM MXN 41
Reply Retweet Like
Víctor Cortes Oct 16
GRUPO AEROPORTUARIO DEL SURESTE SAB DE CV : SCOTIABANK CUTS TARGET PRICE TO MXN 320 FROM MXN 335
Reply Retweet Like
Análisis Banorte 48m
Reply Retweet Like
𝔸𝕝𝕖𝕛𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕠 𝔻𝕖 𝕃𝕒 ℂ𝕣𝕦𝕫 14h
Reply Retweet Like
GBMHOMEBROKER 15h
Te compartimos los días de reportes trimestrales. ¿Cuál es el que más te interesa?
Reply Retweet Like
Edsenheim 16h
Reply Retweet Like
Edsenheim 16h
Verga está bueno el futuro
Reply Retweet Like
BacardiTrader 17h
Alguien ha escuchado de Cresent Street Capital?? Me llama la atención los resultados tan altos que traen.
Reply Retweet Like