Twitter | Search | |
Search Refresh
🇺🇸 Sal Aug 24
An interesting discussion that clearly illustrates the reasons and who may be behind the manufactured hatred of Donald Trump
Reply Retweet Like
June Yang Cutter Aug 24
Replying to @majorformayor
In all things, there are critical voices. But sometimes all you need is one voice to tell you that they believe in you because you are doing great things. Keep up the good work. Results don't lie.
Reply Retweet Like
Betty Swollocks. #QI #HIGNFY Aug 19
I voted LAST EIGHT YEARS... NO MORE, our economy is gr8 and that's THE most important thing for me. next up, HUGE TRADE DEAL WITH ENGLAND.
Reply Retweet Like
Kerr Mckrackin 🇺🇸 Aug 17
Walmart CEO Doug McMillon recently said its time to reconsider a national assault weapons ban. - Hey Doug, didn't you learn anything from anti-gun Ed Stack who's activism cost Dicks Sporting Goods $150M in lost sales?
Reply Retweet Like
Kerr Mckrackin 🇺🇸 Aug 17
Democrats believe in the collective rights of a population and owning a firearm is an individual right so they do not support it (regarless of what they say!)
Reply Retweet Like
LEANN SEEHUSEN Aug 22
Who is this ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING person...and those egging her on... ...and yet Trump and his supporters are called hateful...??? More !!!
Reply Retweet Like
Kerr Mckrackin 🇺🇸 Aug 17
So “beto” says that he thinks that root cause of mass shootings is lackluster gun control legislation. I mean, how ignorant can this man get? Think about it. Seriously. GUN RIGHTS DO NOT CAUSE SHOOTINGS!
Reply Retweet Like
Kerr Mckrackin 🇺🇸 Aug 17
Democrats really do believe that ONLY Police Officers should have guns.
Reply Retweet Like
Kerr Mckrackin 🇺🇸 Aug 17
De facto gun registry? - Report released by U.S. Government revealed that the ATF has been non-compliant with policy while maintaining lists of gun owners’ personal information. https:/www.gao.gov/assets/680/678091.pdf - Registration leads to confiscation.
Reply Retweet Like
Kerr Mckrackin 🇺🇸 Aug 17
If we ban assualt rifles then let's ban sports cars too. No legitimate need for either one right? Seriously, as long as someone isn't hurting another with their legally owned property, NOBODY has a right to take it away. Period.
Reply Retweet Like
Kerr Mckrackin 🇺🇸 Aug 17
Democratic propaganda intensifies ahead of the 2020 elections. It's a cesspool of lies so never forget that ALL Americans are entitled to individual rights but Democrats only believe in the collective rights of 51% of the population leaving the other 49% out.
Reply Retweet Like
Kerr Mckrackin 🇺🇸 Aug 17
Gun control proponents across the country are planning “Recess Rallies” this weekend to press for more restrictions - Read more:
Reply Retweet Like
OFFICIAL TW HAZMAT SUIT HYPE GUY Aug 24
Cigars and politics today! Great conversations with great Trump supporters and GOP supporters! !
Reply Retweet Like
(((Louis))) Aug 20
We await with eager anticipation, seeing what aging leftist halfwit or Marxist script kiddy the Dems will put forward in 2020 Presidential Election. I'll be sure to stockpile popcorn for the occasion. 🍿🇺🇸👌
Reply Retweet Like
Steve Miller 🆒 Aug 21
has more drug addicts than high school students. Thanks
Reply Retweet Like
nancy r. strong Aug 24
COMPLICIT OUT 2020
Reply Retweet Like
Kerr Mckrackin 🇺🇸 Aug 17
Democratic Presidential wannabe Beto O’Rourke wants to implement a mandatory buyback for Assault weapons and voluntary buyback for handguns. Those who don't participate would be fined. Democrats WILL take your guns.
Reply Retweet Like
J.J. 6h
Its not meant to make a career of making min wage. Get motivated and work to a better position/job. Your $15 min will destroy the country. within a few years $15 min will be like $7-$8 today. Won’t be able to buy 💩. STUPID IDEA! Only a vote getter.
Reply Retweet Like
Lonewolfrider 11h
Replying to @BenjaminNorton
All 6 of them? Seems to me over a million has shown up for peaceful protest. Sorry Ben, America will never become a communist/socialist country. Americans will in every state and for every seat across this great nation.
Reply Retweet Like
⚡️WonderWomanUSA⚡️ 13h
I'm a native Californian who escaped in 1993. I raised a family in Reno, when was still RED. I have no regrets. Not. a. single. one. My sons are native Nevadans. Best decision ever. We love our . We're .
Reply Retweet Like