Twitter | Search | |
Search Refresh
Smileyfly Oct 12
Uzbekistan tour Tashkent & Bukhara visit Telex, 100% Visa, pick & drop, breakfast (offer : Only for Pakistani travel agents ) +92 340 5705993 / Lahore-Pakistan apnitravelagency@gmail.com We can do "THE BEST" for you
Reply Retweet Like
Matthew WF Oct 7
Just got back home after the most brilliant time in ! Thoughts, photos and general comments to come 🇺🇿 For now, though, it's time to sleep after a mammoth 23.5 hour journey back to our doorstep from Samarkand!
Reply Retweet Like
Namrata Wakhloo Oct 10
This fat, turquoise-tiled minaret in a small town,Khiva was begun in 1851 by Mohammed Amin Khan, who the legend says,wanted to build a minaret so high he could see all the way to Bukhara. Unfortunately the khan died in 1855, leaving the structure unfinished
Reply Retweet Like
Nikita Makarenko Oct 11
rise custom tax for chocolate and any other imported sweets up to 30%. At the same time, the largest chocolate/candy factory "Crafers" was partly founded by Jahongir Artikhodjaev, the mayor of . Classic.
Reply Retweet Like
Paul Flewitt 13h
Hand pickers getting their sacks of cotton weighed, the prize for picking 500kg in a day is a new car.
Reply Retweet Like
Nikita Makarenko Oct 12
You could do 2 mistakes in : being vegetarian or pedestrian. Both are considered a felony. And pedestrianism is the worst one. Avoid it.
Reply Retweet Like
Filthy Mercy Abuser Oct 7
Proud of my land Photo by Bekhzod Umarov.
Reply Retweet Like
Nikita Makarenko 14h
Typical construction budget in . Gates: 99%. The rest of the house: 1%.
Reply Retweet Like
Dilmurad Yusupov Oct 8
Can you imagine that one could grow kiwi🥝 in ? Yes, it is possible! Mum has just sent me photos of this year's harvest from our family garden. So import substitution of tropical fruits can be part of Uzbek model of development! Or some kiwis even can go for export? 🙃
Reply Retweet Like
Kristin Höltge Oct 11
Truly impressed by open exchange between government officials and local journalists & bloggers at roundtable on freedom of media in , organized by the country's Agency of Information and Mass Communications as part of 's ambassadorial visit to Central Asia
Reply Retweet Like
U.Zufarov Oct 8
Reply Retweet Like
Namrata Wakhloo Oct 11
Reply Retweet Like
Alessio Viviani Photography Oct 12
My first 8K time lapse created. Sunset at the Registan, Samarkand, Uzbekistan. via Please share if you like :) Thank you for watching!
Reply Retweet Like
Nadeem | Eran ud Turan Oct 11
Anyone know where I can get a copy of “Culture and of ancient : Volume 2?” My local library can’t get it on ILL and none of the online bookstores I’ve looked in have it.
Reply Retweet Like
Dilmurad Yusupov Oct 10
Photo speaks for itself: the entrance to the Ministry of Healthcare of which is responsible for social protection of a disabled person using wheelchair. But there is a gap between him and the Ministry - stairs and no slope! Credits to Evgeniya Grande
Reply Retweet Like
[MyMind]YourSmile. Oct 10
Replying to @MaiPongpibool
Reply Retweet Like
Namrata Wakhloo Oct 9
Reply Retweet Like
NadeyHakim Oct 9
Great to see Prof Mehmet Haberal in at the 3rd Joint meeting of the Turkish and Turkic Transplantation Societies 10 October 2019
Reply Retweet Like
Katarina Zakova Oct 11
Today the journey of   continued in to with spectacular welcoming ceremony, fruitful discussion on fried m of the media and well-known hospitality.
Reply Retweet Like
Helena Fraser Oct 11
On sharing my deep admiration for so many amazing girls I’ve met in 🇺🇿 from Namangan to Nukus: 💪Unscripted & Unstoppable
Reply Retweet Like