Twitter | Search | |
Search Refresh
worknsafety Sep 20
Reply Retweet Like
MacroVista Aug 28
According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics (2016), 13% were hand injuries. Nearly 70% of hand injuries occur because the worker wasn't wearing glove. The other 30 percent may mean they're wearing the wrong gloves.
Reply Retweet Like
Tasheka Steele Aug 28
Two o’clock safety meeting covering safety gloves and best Safe Practices.
Reply Retweet Like
Safety Gloves Sep 9
Snickers gloves are a true product of their environment, built for harsh Scandinavian winters with a focus on cold handling, water resistance and mechanical protection. Find out more at
Reply Retweet Like
MacroVista Sep 9
Offshore oil and gas, construction, mining, manufacturing, warehousing and transport industries are particularly susceptible to hand-impact injuries. It’s time for action and prevent the fatalities. Read the article here
Reply Retweet Like
MacroVista Aug 27
Reports from the Bureau of Labor Statistics reveal that there are around 300,000 cases of injuries that affect the upper extremities annually, of which 42% were hand injuries. Read the article here:
Reply Retweet Like
worknsafety Sep 17
Reply Retweet Like
Superior Glove Sep 6
The hidden costs of a workplace injury may add up faster than you think.
Reply Retweet Like
Amayra Singh Gill Jun 25
, can buy it from ,,,, @Share this product to 5 people and get instant 30% cashback in PayTM.
Reply Retweet Like
PowerPak Civil & Safety Sep 10
🇺🇸 🗽Tomorrow marks an important day of remembrance: 9/11. 🇺🇸 We partnered with . To learn more, please visit: #911
Reply Retweet Like
Swift360 Aug 22
Awesome new videos from - really helpful for anyone looking to get a better understanding of cut protective gloves and why colour-coded systems are the way forward!
Reply Retweet Like
@CutterWorkwear Mar 25
Made from durable cow grain leather, these chainsaw offer protection and flexibility; you don't even have to remove the gloves to stack logs. Double stitching, knuckle protection and certified to EN381-7.
Reply Retweet Like
Wang Anna Jan 22
# resistant glove# If you are interested in our product, please contact me. Skype/Wechat/WhatsApp: +8615038143616 E-mail: zmglove.b@zmsafety.com.cn
Reply Retweet Like
SFG Safety Sep 18
ANSI 3s with Honeycomb grip. Comfort and Safety all in 1! Cut your PPE costs up to 30% with SFG!
Reply Retweet Like
Superior Glove Sep 9
Coming soon! The industry's highest level of cut-resistance (ANSI A9) just got better! Click for more info:
Reply Retweet Like
juba safty & Co Jun 25
# Tig # gloves # EN # ISO # Grain#Cohide # cuff#cow Item Code: JUE-00JS-147
Reply Retweet Like
Weldex Sports Jan 10
Best fitness gloves and safety hand. #fitness#baseballgloves
Reply Retweet Like
SFG Safety Sep 17
Happy Tuesday.SFG Sandy glove,soft and conforming to hand. Check the website get best price. Dm us for more discount.
Reply Retweet Like
TraffiGlove Apr 8
IT'S TOMORROW 🎉 Visit TraffiGlove stand G70 at Launching our new 2019 catalogue and introducing some new showstopping products to our range! Look forward to seeing you there! 👍
Reply Retweet Like
Safety equip. & Work Wear Mar 14
Reply Retweet Like