Twitter | Search | |
Search Refresh
Amazon Web Services Oct 15
🎊 Reserved seating for is now live! Log in to claim spots in the sessions you want to attend. You may need to refresh your cache:
Reply Retweet Like
Ben Kehoe Oct 15
I love Step Functions, and you should too. If you're coming to , join me for API311, a interactive chalk talk about about advanced ways that Step Functions can make your life easier. Come with questions!
Reply Retweet Like
Amazon Web Services Oct 7
When reserved seating opens on Oct 15 at 10am PT, you'll be able to save yourself a spot in the sessions you want to attend. Pro tip: start favoriting sessions in the catalog now & add plenty of options just in case you need backups.
Reply Retweet Like
Amazon Web Services Oct 12
Kick off with the global cloud community at Midnight Madness! There will be a chicken wing eating contest, marching bands, conga lines, street performers, & much, much more.
Reply Retweet Like
Jeremy Daly Oct 14
Hey everyone! Remember that time I said I wanted to throw a big party during for all my friends? Well, with help from the amazing & some awesome sponsors, it's totally happening! We'd ❤️ to have you!
Reply Retweet Like
Alex S Oct 15
Come to my session! Sign up for ENT239-S and I'll see you in Vegas in December :-)
Reply Retweet Like
Amazon Web Services Oct 10
After 6 months, 21 cities, & thousands of laps we are excited to announce the final winners of the Summit Circuit. Congrats to the awesome group of developers who qualified to compete in the Championship Cup this Dec at 2019! 🏆🎉
Reply Retweet Like
Amazon Web Services Oct 13
2019 is only 50 days away! Don't forget: reserved seating opens this Tuesday, Oct 15 at 10am PT.
Reply Retweet Like
webratz Oct 14
Well, using hotel WiFi and just a phone to plan my schedule sucks, but there could be worse places than a rooftop in Morocco
Reply Retweet Like
Eric Hammond Oct 12
"Dev Chat" talks have shown up in the AWS 2019 session catalog. These will be held in Developer Lounge in the Venetian Expo, times TBA. You won't need to reserve seats for these. Just swing by, hang out, and learn from these community experts.
Reply Retweet Like
re:Invent Parties Oct 15
Replying to @MichaelEGraff
Awesome! I got all 6 I wanted (mostly workshops) and even added a few from my backup list! Whew! Now back to collecting info on FUN STUFF to do!!!
Reply Retweet Like
Eric Hammond 19h
Only 75% of seats in each AWS session are available to reserve through the session catalog. The other 25% are held back for folks who walk up to the session at the conference. There are often lines for the popular sessions, so arrive early to improve your chances. /1
Reply Retweet Like
Ross Barich Oct 9
Building your agenda? Be sure to check out this lineup of talks Monday featuring leaders , , , , , and !
Reply Retweet Like

Related searches

flinkforward · aws
Don't Fear Grit 3h
It's never too late—never too late to start over, never too late to be happy. This is how to yourself.
Reply Retweet Like
Matt Gillard Oct 12
Reply Retweet Like
Rolf Koski Oct 15
The AWS re:Invent 2019 reserved seating opens up in just few hours. I wrote a Practical Guide to my blog, with few instructions differing from your average "guide to re:invent" instructions. Check it out here:
Reply Retweet Like
Eric Hammond 17h
If you're in a startup, you should know that the AWS Startups team is putting on some special activities at AWS 2019. Some require registration; some don't. You should sign up early if you are looking to participate in the mentorship sessions.
Reply Retweet Like
Margaret Valtie Oct 14
look ma, I'm a filter for your session catalog!
Reply Retweet Like
Jerry Hargrove Oct 15
My bot can help you build a sane schedule that maximizes the number of sessions you attend & minimizes the number of trips you need to make between different venues. Try it out!
Reply Retweet Like
Assurance Izevbizua 6h
The word of God is a powerful antidote to fear, anxiety, and hopelessness.
Reply Retweet Like