Twitter | Search | |
Search Refresh
East Side Staffing Jul 10
Fellow - a friendly reminder: people pleasing is kind of a vicious cycle. You aim to please. You try to do everything perfectly. And guess what? There will still be candidates/clients who aren’t happy. With you. With themselves. Just do your best and that’s enough.
Reply Retweet Like
East Side Staffing Jul 10
If it was up to managers we would eat, sleep and live under their desks sourcing 24/7 nonstop to find them a unicorn 🦄 Reminder to my fellow and Sourcers: you deserve breaks and balance too.
Reply Retweet Like
Manish Pipalwa 7h
Reply Retweet Like
devtalkhomies 1h
Let's talk about technical recruiters... 90% are just glorified clickers who submit you to jobs you can apply to. And they get paid the money you should get! The other 10% have relationships and give you a HUGE advantage. Keep contact with the good ones
Reply Retweet Like
Sushma Sonty Jul 16
Q to fellow ; At what point and/or on what basis does a recruiter decide that candidate sourcing will be : A) close or exact match to JD B) open, lateral thinking one, based on a match of broader skills, attitude &potential Would be great to hear diff perspectives
Reply Retweet Like
SEEK NZ Jul 16
: Got questions about the 2019 ? We have answers! We've got you covered with our FAQs to help you get those entries on point.
Reply Retweet Like
JobAdder Jul 16
🚨's JobFit psychometric assessments accurately measure candidate "fit" to each role. Watch this video to hear all about our latest 🥳
Reply Retweet Like
Pro Selection Inc. 2h
Oddball Interview Questions Should Ask via
Reply Retweet Like
Tina Hedley Jul 11
11 Things Do That Scare off Candidates
Reply Retweet Like
Dawn Moss MCIPD Jul 12
Are you or have you been a hiring manager? What were the biggest mistakes candidates made during the interview process? Please share with me! Thank you! 🙂
Reply Retweet Like
Delia Caluser 11h
I've talked to a lot of and hiring managers so far and although this topic seems irrelevant, I have learned some honest opinions about the profile pictures that people share on their social media accounts. Your profile is the first impression you make.
Reply Retweet Like
Serve Staffing Solutions Inc Jul 16
Reply Retweet Like
TalentsinAfrica 25m
TalentsinAfrica is committed to helping job seekers find work and we are excited about work to help all people find jobs.
Reply Retweet Like
#AxelHappy Jul 2
Reply Retweet Like
Canlead Jul 15
Reply Retweet Like
#AxelHappy Jul 2
Reply Retweet Like
Recruiterfolks - Job Board 10h
Free Job Posting Web Sites - Search Free Job Posting on job Boards Post jobs for free. Free job posting sites for employers Post your job for free - Hire from over million assessed candidates.Reach the best candidates
Reply Retweet Like
Recruitinggym 14h
Work life and personal life is blending, and people want more out of their job than a pay cheque and a title.
Reply Retweet Like
Abdullah 👑 9h
Telling candidates "we will get back to you soon" if it is not your intention then It is so unprofessional and unkind.
Reply Retweet Like
U.S. Army Recruiting 5h
Chasing cars to chasing skies - owner and personality, , “dove” into the life of today as he jumped with the and talked with from .
Reply Retweet Like