Twitter | Search | |
Search Refresh
seungyul pics #FLAϟH Oct 13
Reply Retweet Like
SWEETCHINGUPH🍭 Oct 10
Reply Retweet Like
seungyul pics #FLAϟH Oct 12
191012 seungyoun and kyuhyun are officially bestfriends now, i'm sorry i don't make the rules they do —
Reply Retweet Like
Corrina McFarlane #Marianne2020 SearchECOSIA 13m
Replying to @marwilliamson @DNC
The is using polling and other arbitrary methods which are not transparent or democratic..." We are ready to beyond the false dichotomy of the old paradigm two party system that does not serve a true democracy.. Ready to embrace Politics for the 21st Century
Reply Retweet Like
seungyul pics #FLAϟH Oct 12
Reply Retweet Like
seungyul pics #FLAϟH Oct 15
190923 seungyoun looking at hangyul after hearing him hum the song he recommended, holding a yawn(?) and dozing off while looking at hangyul —
Reply Retweet Like
seungyul pics #FLAϟH Oct 14
191014 OP met hangyul at the hospital today. She was able to take a selfie with him and get his sign! © hana_hwi —
Reply Retweet Like
seungyul pics #FLAϟH Oct 10
191010 hangyul teasing seungyoun by saying he doesn't want to be teamed up with him —
Reply Retweet Like
paTo.. ☀️ Oct 13
The consciousness of just 1% of humans can affect the remaining 99%.. we're getting closer.. will happen.. 🙌🏽
Reply Retweet Like
oH yOu ArE nAnA O.o 🦋 Oct 13
I’m so excited. I can finally pick up my Quantum leap albums from the store. AFTER TWO MONTHS SHKAVSOW let’s get them asap
Reply Retweet Like
Capt Cass Forrington Oct 14
New model of the universe, the foundation of new volume #27 in JofC, provides path to gravity drive and making Quantum Leaps w/o "Twin Paradox" effect.
Reply Retweet Like
N2o-Popcorn Oct 15
re-watching every episode of the masterpiece that is Quantum Leap. This is such a great show. You actually have a great singing voice too. Wish they had made this into a feature film.
Reply Retweet Like
인리아나 9h
🦋X1 advertisement inside Tower Records in Shibuya, Japan. Tower Records is actually one of the biggest music retail outlets in the world. X1 poster can be seen at the kpop floor (5th) of Tower Records. Another memorable moment for our boys
Reply Retweet Like

Related searches

#one_it · #flaϟh
csy_hsw Oct 14
[WTT] SG meetup only! bisang ver. Have: Hyeong jun bookmark and ar card Eunsang standee Want: All seungyoun or seungwoo Pls dm if interested!
Reply Retweet Like
Kim Wooseok - 김우석 Philippines | #24thSnowfall_KWS Oct 15
Reply Retweet Like
PR1K1 Oct 8
[CHOREOGRAPHY] X1(엑스원) 'FLASH' Dance Cover Practice by PR1K1 Watch the full video here: Music: X1 (엑스원) - FLASH
Reply Retweet Like
Kenneth Johnson Oct 15
Terrific Tuesday and : portraying so many different characters, writer, musician, terrific American and wonderful person.
Reply Retweet Like
hannibal20000 Oct 15
Do you have a friend, a coworker, an acquaintance who isn`t acting normal? Reach out. Ask them if they are really Sam Beckett attempting to change history for the better.
Reply Retweet Like
Kim Wooseok - 김우석 Philippines | #24thSnowfall_KWS Oct 15
[HQ] 190907 Sangam Fansign Event © Jupiter Pluvius 🦊
Reply Retweet Like
GuyMacLemoreATL Oct 14
Please tell me there is a Jeffrey Epstein movie with already in the works!
Reply Retweet Like