Twitter | Search | |
Search Refresh
μ°Œλ‹ˆπŸŽ—(ν˜€λ‹ˆμ°½μ‘°λ§Œβ™‘) 2h
Reply Retweet Like
Msport Management Aug 12
ever wrote down a plan to be broke,fat,lazy,or stupid.Those things are what happen when you don’t a plan-1%Chance 99%faith ⚽️πŸ₯…πŸ€
Reply Retweet Like
#Nobody-Out-On-24:08:2K19 Jul 31
Yo Guys πŸ’« Hope Y'all Ready To Help Me Share My New Song β€’ β€’Release Date- 24:07:2K19 πŸ‡¬πŸ‡­πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
Reply Retweet Like
Bellatrix Farron ARTπŸ‘ Aug 13
Reply Retweet Like
KNOCKIN'β€œY”AROUND Jul 25
THE RAMPAGE from EXILE TRIBE - Nobody (Sung in English) (The 4th track from "WELCOME 2 PARADISE" EP)
Reply Retweet Like
β™” ManOnAMission Aug 5
I'm very excited about this one 😩 Finally I get to share this song that came with so much pain I felt. Not everybody would relate to this but I do hope everybody enjoys listening to this one ❀️ out this week
Reply Retweet Like
π•πˆπŠ Jul 21
Monogamy is provisional nowadays. One day u fuck with someone heavy 😏😍, then the next day y'all ain't shit to each otherπŸ˜’πŸ˜‘...‼️! Relationships Usually Last 3-5 Buisness Days πŸ˜­πŸ˜” Loyal These Days. Love has became a Temp Agency.
Reply Retweet Like
μ°Œλ‹ˆπŸŽ—(ν˜€λ‹ˆμ°½μ‘°λ§Œβ™‘) Jul 16
190714 TEEN TOP PARTY TO.N9NE solo πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ₯°
Reply Retweet Like
πŸŒ›Di🌜 9h
Why do I feel so far from myself And the way that I used to be Forever all alone 🎢 πŸ”ŠπŸŽΆ
Reply Retweet Like
Supernova Jul 14
If does not at you be and your smile. a smile more than the one that cannot smile to :-Dalai Lama
Reply Retweet Like
sachin salampure 3h
Replying to @sachinsalampure
A family along with the womens were thrashed by local goons.Reason of beating was one of family member(senior citizen) objected these goons against eve teasing of girls. attrested yet.
Reply Retweet Like
#Nobody-Out-On-24:08:2K19 Jul 24
Thank You God For My Life. Dropping My First Single Next Month. . Anticipate Cos It's Fire. Check Out My Pinned Tweet.
Reply Retweet Like
Samson Ngetich Jul 26
If this is true and if enacted the Governor Waititu and Governor Anyang Nyong'o (whose arrest for contempt of court has be issued)are in hot soup. can stop reggae.
Reply Retweet Like
DBLOCK45 Jul 27
yourself or Will πŸ’―β€οΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ½
Reply Retweet Like
trip.culture.jpn Jul 27
Reply Retweet Like
David T Sine Aug 7
Eagle Nation Baby! GottaLuvit! ⁦⁩ Who’s Got It Better Than Us?
Reply Retweet Like
♏️Oyawn♏️ Aug 7
I Don’t TRUST Nobody πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
Reply Retweet Like
Cassa 4h
Head to YouTube to check out my brand new Tune!! !! And if u digg it, share it?❀❀
Reply Retweet Like
Afro Chic Media Jul 15
I could stop video work & do this all day! It's with it's challenges. is everything I wanted to be, but wasn't. I have a ! But's how's gonna the while I do this? call for me to wear all the hats!
Reply Retweet Like
49ers Nation 21h
Little bit of a throwback and who cares if it's Friday
Reply Retweet Like