Twitter | Search | |
Search Refresh
Judy Penz Sheluk 5h
Reply Retweet Like
Book Promotion 1h
• Are you a binge reader? Get hooked on 'The Undertaker' series, set in in the 1800s. Follow Kate as she uncovers the of the dead.
Reply Retweet Like
Team_Wildman 2h
Hello peeps! If you're interested in a bit of over on there's a marathon on now until 3am!!!
Reply Retweet Like
Patricia Sargeant, #Author 5h
Reply Retweet Like
Ralph Smith 10h
Do you sense Eliza’s anxiety on the trailer or does she methodically carry on?
Reply Retweet Like
All About Romance 8h
"Maggie: I read a lot of good romances and some great mysteries but romantic suspense felt scarce on the ground to me this year."
Reply Retweet Like
Akusika🇬🇭 May 17
One day, someone will say "I love you" and I'll cry, smile and cry again. 💜
Reply Retweet Like
intersectional feminist May 11
Why do Asians like karaoke?
Reply Retweet Like
Olivia Glynn May 19
I need some for to listen to; especially and/or supernatural elements! (Currently in my library: Welcome to Nightvale, The Black Tapes (finished), and This Podcast Will Kill You (not a story one but super interesting/scary subject matter)
Reply Retweet Like
Chris Bellomy May 13
By my math, roughly 5% of America is so fascinated by dragons that they can't understand why the other 95% is tired of hearing about them.
Reply Retweet Like
CarynCarman 3h
Ugh - binge watched season 1 only to discover season 2 not even on horizon 😫
Reply Retweet Like
Boyd Taylor 5h
Necessities : "I would recommend this for anyone who enjoys and courtroom dramas." -A Page Before Bedtime
Reply Retweet Like
KGA 4th 4h
Reading The Westing Game to find out who wins the game? Ask your child how it ended! @ Knox Elementary School
Reply Retweet Like
Simon Wood 7h
SPECIAL OFFER: The Aidy Westlake is personal b/c it’s based on my experiences in . So I have a deal for you. This wk, you can pick up all 3 books for $5/£5, although you don’t have to buy all 3 for the price break. Details here:
Reply Retweet Like
Bill Clay May 19
OK sooooo Nobody wants to know why Daltons medical record says he got a degree from NYU??
Reply Retweet Like
Ali Malik May 12
Is Full of Known as the wrap-around spider, this spider can flatten and wrap its body around tree limbs as camouflage.
Reply Retweet Like
Travel By Book 16h
Celebrate Spring with Travel By Book - and that transport you around the globe!
Reply Retweet Like
Nancy Cohen 18h
Discover new mystery & thriller authors to follow on BookBub!
Reply Retweet Like
Becky May 14
hey after tackling towards zero will you do endless night? loved that book. also I'm listening to 5 little pigs after hearing your wonderful episode.
Reply Retweet Like
Heal Your Chakras May 18
's in souls do grow, But yet the body is his book.
Reply Retweet Like