Twitter | Search | |
This is the legacy version of twitter.com. We will be shutting it down on 15 December 2020. Please switch to a supported browser or device. You can see a list of supported browsers in our Help Center.
Search Refresh
nunyuhbusiness Jul 23
Minh is just gonna deny absolutely everything huh.
Reply Retweet Like
👑Ꮇɾ. K U I N S Λ N👑 Aug 18
Replying to @KingKuinsan
(1997) (1991) (2018) (2003) (2002) (2006) (2007) (1958) (2009) (2002) (2004) (1998) 's Own (1997) (1954) (1990)
Reply Retweet Like
Katrina Alaimo Oct 15
Actual quiz question in the course I’m taking. By pure coincidence, I had just rewatched earlier this week.
Reply Retweet Like
Danielle kelley #BlackLivesMatter Jul 9
Kyle wanting Jamar and Sheldon to say the N word back to each other is just Kyle "clowning" according to Sheldon...
Reply Retweet Like
josiane 🧚🏾‍♂️🔗 Jul 23
if i had to use a gif to describe how i was during tonight episode of
Reply Retweet Like
Jackie #FreeAssange McCaffrey 🌺 Sep 15
Replying to @realDonaldTrump
I'm confused. You said he was killed in retaliation for something that was going to happen in the future? Like the movie with Tom Cruise?
Reply Retweet Like
@FCPS_minority_report Nov 21
Looking forward to seeing other members today! Vorwaerts! Aufwaerts! Pinzgau! 🇦🇹🏔🐐🇦🇹
Reply Retweet Like
lisA🦋 Jul 23
Feels like Minh thinks its all a joke
Reply Retweet Like
enara nazarova Nov 20
If I turn this graph into percentages, we “see” only 17% of any given situation. Think of how the remaining 83% informs everyone else’s perspectives. VR as a medium allows moments to be rewatched. got that right...
Reply Retweet Like
MJJ Jul 23
Minh cares more about being called a racist than being a racist.
Reply Retweet Like
Bì乙エ Aug 19
Once everyones DNA is collected annualised and documented you're a criminal just waiting to be Convicted. ..Thought Crimes will go though the roof!
Reply Retweet Like
Chad Nov 21
Replying to @KumovaTolga
just buy one of these of Alibaba or Ebay
Reply Retweet Like
MadMax Jul 21
Replying to @RBReich
I think there was a movie about this. It didn’t end well.
Reply Retweet Like
lisA🦋 Jul 23
Minh avoiding accountability
Reply Retweet Like
Stephen Fitzsimons - strange elbow Nov 22
Replying to @WordDoodler
Shotgun blaster. It’s a wind-up. It’s the future and using a wind-up. You’re going to lose.
Reply Retweet Like
@FCPS_minority_report Nov 3
Thanks for showing us coaching is much more important than just wins and losses. We are behind and and . Onward. Upward. Pinzgau! 🇦🇹🐐🏔🇦🇹
Reply Retweet Like
Minority Report Sep 10
We regret to inform you that will be going on a break until further notice. With circumstances unavoidable, we’ll be putting the show on pause at this moment. We’re sorry to those who look forward to this show weekly. Thank you for your y’all continuous support!
Reply Retweet Like
Crystal Shen Sep 18
Just when it seems we might be succeeding in exposing the oppressive surveillance & covert torture system, it's being rebranded & readied for release as "pre-crime". All we have to do is watch sci-fi and follow the dots to real world government plans, it seems.
Reply Retweet Like
DT2ComicsChat™ Sep 4
Another movie with great visuals but it still shoots itself in the foot by destroying its own premise. Repeatedly.
Reply Retweet Like
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿Charlie🇦🇺🏳️‍🌈 Nov 21
Love this film
Reply Retweet Like