Twitter | Search | |
Search Refresh
Riyadh AlSalloum Sep 15
Reply Retweet Like
Ken Sheah 7h
Rare volar DRUJ dislocation described by Dessault 1777. Irreducible partly due to interposed dorsal DRUL and TFCC tear. Interosseous membrane intact. Median n normal.
Reply Retweet Like
Tommy Coyne  🇬🇧🇪🇺 15h
Well, that's an embuggerance. I am on leave next week and was going to pop over to on Tuesday. Get home this evening to find a letter saying I have an booked for Wednesday morning. Which means I shall have to wait until Thursday to visit La Belle France.
Reply Retweet Like
Gennaro D'Anna, MD Sep 17
Poster printed! Now it’s all ready for !
Reply Retweet Like
Koosha Toofan Sep 12
MRI leg scan comparison between a 40 year old triathlete, a sedentary 70 year old, and a 70 year old triathlete. Picture tells the entire story. Thus simply exercise - even if it means going for a daily 10 minute walk.
Reply Retweet Like
Radiology Gyan Sep 16
Reply Retweet Like
Kristen Patton Sep 17
Is it just me, or is this study of NI-CMP patients post showing the majority do not have LGE on cardiac terrifying?
Reply Retweet Like
Riyadh AlSalloum Sep 15
Replying to @riyadhalsalloum
Excellent safety screening talk by Frank Shellock
Reply Retweet Like
Darren Hudson 58m
We got a mobile trailer into the hotel for some of today’s immersive sim sessions 👍🏻
Reply Retweet Like
Newcastle Clinic 54m
We've had some great feedback from our patients over the last year!
Reply Retweet Like
Ibraaheem Ali 14h
Already have the latest model of machines installed, and hopefully and KRH will have their MRI soon. What is now lacking is local MRI technicians and engineers to operate and service the machine.
Reply Retweet Like
Ben Hunt Clinic 20h
Very important info if you’ve had a scan📸 Treat the patient not the scan!
Reply Retweet Like
J. Marshall Freeman Sep 13
I had an MRI today—the kind where you go fully into the tube. It helped to think I was an extra in an hour-long Kraftwerk video.
Reply Retweet Like
Sophie Sep 17
have just sent me an appointment to have my 1st brain since completing my final(hopefully) treatment.
Reply Retweet Like
RikOssenkoppele 18h
Replying to @RikOssenkoppele
We included 719 participants (160 controls, 126 MCI, 179 Alzheimer’s disease dementia and 254 non-Alzheimer’s disease) from memory clinics in Sweden, the USA and South Korea. All underwent [18F]flortaucipir PET and structural and Aβ status was known for 94%. 3/19
Reply Retweet Like
Corin.W Sep 17
Finally some imaging with great speakers. Excited! Imaging chronic lung diseases: moving from structure to function
Reply Retweet Like
Stacy Loeb, MD Sep 11
Only 11% of US private payers cover prostate in biopsy-naïve patients with suspected , with the remaining 89% requiring a prior negative biopsy -new data from via
Reply Retweet Like
Darren Hudson 23h
Our North Director welcomes this years cohort on our training programme ...biggest cohort so far... 😬 Here’s to a fun and informtstive programme 👍🏻
Reply Retweet Like
أپرار Sep 11
Is there anything that can help me to get more information about protocols ,sequences and physics 🤔🤔 ?
Reply Retweet Like
Kassandra 🇲🇽 🇬🇧 🇫🇷 6h
GP rang with potentially very . I'm ashamed to admit it, but I am rather upset by it. I gave up smoking so very long ago, I don't know how this can be happening. She wants me to have a couple stat. I'm to collect the orders tomorrow.
Reply Retweet Like