Twitter | Search | |
Search Refresh
WGEO 3h
We will not find all the answers in only three days, but this a very important moment to help to improve our role in promoting the green economy agenda.’ – Prof. Joao Bosco Monte, President at the 2019 Ministerial Conference on .
Reply Retweet Like
#ClimateChange Jun 17
Chat for states: “With new investments underway, we are committed to creating an environment that is certain, inclusive and BENEFICIAL to ALL.” How many of these investments are sustainably financed?
Reply Retweet Like
Nigeria CIC 6h
Happening right now, the kick off of 2019 bootcamp! What a way to start the week!
Reply Retweet Like
Keji Roman Jun 21
& . & . Start from where others end. Never in modern history that the universe conspires for Africans to rise & shine like now. & we will be darn stupid if we let this huge ...
Reply Retweet Like
Michael O'Brien Jun 18
It was a pleasure to be part of meaningful engagements on developing national capacities for planning, strategic management & implementation of in Africa. The discussions aligned well with our priorities at @jichediek
Reply Retweet Like
WGEO 3h
The 2019 Ministerial Conference on in Fortaleza, Brazil is organized by the in close cooperation with UNOSSC, the Government of State of CEARÁ and other partners, to advance the agenda in the Region.
Reply Retweet Like
WGEO 2h
Dr. the Hon. Ms. Nicolette Henry, Minister of Education sharing some of the actions the country has adopted to improve the agenda & programs, as allocating specific resources and improving national policies.
Reply Retweet Like
JehniferBenoit Jun 21
The Canadian Green New Deal is in essence a plan to focus on job creation, clean infrastructure such as transit systems, renovating buildings and boosting green technology development.
Reply Retweet Like
WGEO 3h
'This is a region that faces important challenges. The green economy has the potential to improve human welfare.’ - Ms. Katyna Argueta, Resident Representative, Brazil delivers welcoming remarks at the 2019 Ministerial Conference on .
Reply Retweet Like
Trista di Genova Jun 20
Replying to @Trista_diGenova
I DON'T NEED $ AS I AM 1)NON-MATERIALISTIC; AND 2)I GOTS WHAT I NEED &AM HAPPY 2B THE GREATEST WEALTH*CREATOR* PREZ IN HISTORY! I'LL CUT COSTS OF RUNNING BUSINESSES;MAKE CORPORATIONS PAY; WILL#THRIVE! I'LL PUT VETERANS,MILITARY, STUDENTS 2WORK IN PEACETIME PROJECTS!
Reply Retweet Like
China Daily Events 12h
Asia is one of the most vulnerable regions to climate change and governments need to put more emphasis on developing a green economy in order to move toward sustainable development.
Reply Retweet Like
WGEO 3h
The Ministerial Panel discussion will focus on enabling policy & regulatory frameworks that is needed for systematic transition to .
Reply Retweet Like
#ClimateChange Jun 18
Replying to @aneikaangus
The is the future; , the business sector and students must convince the GOJ to act now. Some feel the cost of action is “Too Much” when the cost of inaction outweighs it tenfold. Nature DOES NOT NEGOTIATE!
Reply Retweet Like
Neill Grieve Jun 20
‘Nearly seven out of 10 people surveyed by National Grid are concerned about climate change and believe it is not being addressed urgently enough.’ (Guardian) 70%: encouraging; we need the other 30% to care. |
Reply Retweet Like
CIFTIS Jun 21
The 9th Global Green Economy Prosperity Forum was held on May 31 during the 2019 . Over 800 experts and representatives of firms from home and abroad were invited to discuss sustainable development and global cooperation.
Reply Retweet Like
Adam Zahller Jun 21
Out of the way, trees! The is coming through!!
Reply Retweet Like
WGEO Jun 19
focuses on developing countries to be on board with developed countries to reduce gas emissions.’ -Mr. Amr , Ministry of Environment Of The Arab Republic of Egypt at the 2019 Africa Regional Ministerial Conference.
Reply Retweet Like
Rori Mpete 6h
@AldrinSamaldri For TSHWANE By TSHWANE. Rea Shoma. Locally Manufactured Innovative Toilets in TSHWANE. The V-Cistern a 3ltr flushing toilet fitted with a hand wash basin.
Reply Retweet Like
Bob Murphy 7h
Any chance of anyone looking into the truth about the given how much it's costing us and how much it will be impacting and constraining our lives?
Reply Retweet Like
Richard Hull Jun 18
Reply Retweet Like