Twitter | Search | |
Search Refresh
Foreign Affairs 19h
In the aftermath of the Chemnitz attacks in , politicians seemed to get away with saying that what millions of Germans thought they saw on television and on social media never happened.
Reply Retweet Like
Handelsblatt Global 8h
VW joins Siemens, Daimler, Deutsche Telekom, Deutsche Bahn, Munich Re and BASF to leave Iran, hurried along by Washington's man in Berlin. There's little hope left for the Iran deal now
Reply Retweet Like
Bojan Pancevski 7h
New Deutschlandtrend survey in : AfD becomes second-biggest party with 18%. CDU/CDU at 28%, SPD at 17%, Greens at 15%. No two party coalition possible anymore. AfD has steadily been growing despite scandals,incidents and bad media coverage.
Reply Retweet Like
H I Sutton 6h
New article: shipyard hopes to re-enter the midget market with N-310 design. Torpedoes and special forces capabilities.
Reply Retweet Like
Europe Elects 3h
Germany, INSA poll: Should there be a snap election? In favour: 47% Oppose: 29% After a snap election Chancellor Merkel should be... Re-elected as chancellor: 24% Not be chancellor anymore: 56% Field work: N/A Sample size: N/A Published: 20/09/18
Reply Retweet Like
Press TV 1h
German journalist dies after falling from tree during a protest in
Reply Retweet Like
Holger Zschaepitz 8h
Good morning from where house prices keep booming: Europace German House Price Index has hit fresh high in Aug, has gained >60% since 2010 in tandem w/ balance sheet. For fear of higher rents, Germans buy flats and houses.
Reply Retweet Like
Jalel Harchaoui 6h
will receive seven air defense systems made by ’s Diehl, armed with the Iris-T SLM rocket.” Where’s the dough coming from? Let me guess. More hard-currency debt?
Reply Retweet Like
Stardust PokémonGo 😊 9h
MEWTWO RAID💙MYSTIC💙EX GYM 🇩🇪 Gesundbrunnen Enter when egg hatches in 32 min Please hit ❤ when you are going to participate and raid with us! ⬇⬇⬇ 51.466095,11.958327
Reply Retweet Like
Weather Grasp Sep 20
on sunday is actually the remnants of and can be traced back to where it had formed. This is one heck of a , winds could reach 100 mph in some areas. It is even likely to hit parts of northern , , and .
Reply Retweet Like
Europe Elects 16h
Germany: Right-wing to far-right AfD (EFDD) reaches all-time record high: 18% (Infratest dimap poll).
Reply Retweet Like
xekola 3h
70-year old woman fell to her death from the 5. floor as state officials w police broke into her appartment to evict her in .
Reply Retweet Like
Holger Zschaepitz Sep 17
Good morning from where more & more banks introduce penalty interest on customers’ deposits to cover costs incurred by ’s negative rate for bank deposits. According to Bundesbank, 45% of all company deposits and 12% of private customer's deposits are now penalized.
Reply Retweet Like
Chris Williamson 6h
Flash PMI survey data for September show export orders now falling in both and , contributing to slower growth in both countries. However, PMI still points to solid Q3 GDP growth of around 0.6% in Germany and 0.4% in France
Reply Retweet Like
BerlinCompanion 6h
1923 first billion-mark banknotes were launched in . Exchange rate Dollar-Papiermark 20.09.1923: 1:110 million. Price fo 5kg of potatoes nearly doubled overnight from to 6 million Marks. Food prices up even 3x a day. was in a downward spin of .
Reply Retweet Like
Daniel H. Heinke 2h
20 y/o German/|n woman arrested in on suspicion of being former member of terrorist organization : federal prosecutor general. Suspect allegedly was part of an 'guard/police' unit in since 2014 until she defected in 2018.
Reply Retweet Like
German Embassy India 5h
Fresh boost for science diplomacy: DCM Dr. Jasper Wieck welcomes new batch of Research Ambassadors selected by at Embassy. Working at top universities in India, they will promote research in among peers and students.
Reply Retweet Like
Marc Pierini 4h
Replying to @MarcPierini1
The tone of the visit will be of paramount importance. What & want is cooperation with , not permanent confrontation. The visit in itself is a huge political investment by . should realize that not many European countries would take such risk.
Reply Retweet Like
Fabian Wa 🌿🔸 6h
Wow... is the second biggest party in now. The fascists are taking over, but this is no surprise considering how crappy this government performs. This is so scary. |
Reply Retweet Like
Luca Mazzali 51m
A on the border line that divided and after the 1871 Treaty of Frankfurt where France was forced to yield - to the new German Reich.
Reply Retweet Like