Twitter | Search | |
Search Refresh
Maleeha Bengali 4h
Funds' net bullish position in gasoline has more than doubled to 115 million barrels from 47 million at the end of January, according to position records published by the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission. What do they know? summer is a bit time away.
Reply Retweet Like
Petro Industry News 2h
We were delighted to have had Jean-Francois Borny from speaking about determining and Conjugated Diolefin Content in at our recent elEarning session. Catch it here OnDemand - registration is free ๐Ÿ‘‰
Reply Retweet Like
Driving Tweets Apr 24
Your grandchildren will likely find it incredible - or even sinful - that you burned up a gallon of to fetch a pack of cigarettes
Reply Retweet Like
Ben Nicholas Apr 23
Invenory. +6.860 M Cushing: -0.389 M : +2.163 M : -0.865 M
Reply Retweet Like
๐•ฎ๐–๐–Ž ๐Ÿ›ข๏ธ Apr 23
LIVE TICKING AVG as ofย 10:45 AM EST 04/23 $2.883ย /gal United States
Reply Retweet Like
Righty Jim 2h
Not sure what color the sky is where you live, but I paid $4.15 for last week. If is goin to get it down to $3 that is great!
Reply Retweet Like
EIA 22h
Reply Retweet Like
Ole S Hansen 6h
Weekly report showed a rise in crude stocks rose as import from Canada and Opec picked up while production was adj higher by 100kbd. .
Reply Retweet Like
Rehman 9h
Iran sanctions causing some serious problems in . Average Nation is $2.85 california is $4.77 and in Nyc some gas sations have $2.99 per gallon ๐Ÿ˜ Not so happy summer ahead if you drive alot.
Reply Retweet Like
John Brown 3h
Replying to @twitscotty
Probably because the big oil companies would throw a fit!
Reply Retweet Like
The Rua 9h
Go vote for ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Reply Retweet Like
Paul O'Callaghan Apr 23
The Bigger Picture: life without not as simple as you may think. 46% of oil goes to making but what makes up the other 54% ?
Reply Retweet Like
HYDROCARBON Apr 22
In the April Short-Term Energy Outlook, EIA forecasts monthly average retail prices in the United States will increase from $2.74/gal in April to a summer peak of $2.83/gal in June before gradually falling to $2.66/gal by September. โ€ฆ
Reply Retweet Like
Robert Gibbons 21h
Replying to @robert__gibbons
: U.S. oil inputs averaged 16.6 mln bpd in week to April 19, +505,000 bpd vs previous week; operated at 90.1% capacity; output fell to 9.8 mln bpd; output rose to 5.1 mln bpd.
Reply Retweet Like
Jonathan Brown 9h
Make sure to vote for ๐Ÿ˜Š
Reply Retweet Like
Patrick Rooney Apr 23
Replying to @GasBuddyGuy
We had a nice little break in .
Reply Retweet Like
Renesource Capital 21h
oil stocks rise solidly more than expected stocks decline modestly more than expected stocks decline slightly less than expected
Reply Retweet Like
luka Apr 24
Petrobras raised gasoline prices at its refineries by about 2 percent on Tuesday after it completed a total of 18 days without fuel readjustment on Tuesday, while diesel prices were flat-Reuters
Reply Retweet Like
Egypt Oil & Gas Apr 24
The project will have 660,000 tons annual production capacity, divided into 650,000 tons of gasoline, in addition to quantities of butane and hydrogen Read more โžก
Reply Retweet Like
Stanley Orchard Apr 23
Replying to @BrantPeacher
deserves some cred as well
Reply Retweet Like