Twitter | Search | |
Search Refresh
MONSTERAmongstMEN😈 Jan 31
please i have a complaint i was charged twice for atm pleaas reverse my money.
Reply Retweet Like
GTBank Kenya Feb 28
Your Hard work Will Soon Pay Off
Reply Retweet Like
Guaranty Trust Bank Mar 20
Quick Tip: Do you know that GTBank pays interest on the balance in a dormant savings account and does not charge for reactivation of dormant accounts?
Reply Retweet Like
The Transition Blog Jan 8
Second term fees are here but with our Back 2 School package, you don't need to worry. Find out how here:
Reply Retweet Like
Peddyworkz Nation Feb 8
Reply Retweet Like
Chimezie B. Dimkpa 🇳🇬 Mar 15
We all have had some form of forgettable experience with the financial institutions present in our dear country but few represent genuine beacons of hope through implementation of actual banking reforms. Need cash ASAP and you are not with your debit card?
Reply Retweet Like
GTBank (Ghana) Ltd. Jan 29
Have you ever had a challenge with withdrawals at the ATM? Check this out. For all card/ATM transactions related issues, contact us via email gh.customerexperience@gtbank.com or call 0800 124 000.
Reply Retweet Like
Ogechi Alabi Jan 12
I sent a message to your dm. Kindly work on my query.
Reply Retweet Like
Arowona Bashir Jan 11
Good morning Please kindly check your direct message. Very urgent.Thanks
Reply Retweet Like
ochigbo clement Mar 14
I received a DM to come and collect my Atm from damaturu branch am in kaduna what concerns me and damaturu plsss bring my ATM back@
Reply Retweet Like
Popoola Olaoluwakitan Feb 25
are now fraudsters oo, i tried to recharge from my account since Feb 16, the money was deducted and the refused to credit my line and calling there customer care i was placed on answering machine till my airtime finished. You people should refund my money oooo .
Reply Retweet Like
dennis essel Feb 15
help!!!!
Reply Retweet Like
GTBank Gambia Ltd Feb 28
"A Dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes Sweat, Determination & Hard-work"
Reply Retweet Like
dennis essel Feb 15
my money is taken to long to be refunded back to my account
Reply Retweet Like
GTBank Gambia Ltd Mar 7
Believe (Verb) To feel sure that (someone) is capable of doing something. 1% Chance, 99% Faith. Believe in yourself and your team
Reply Retweet Like
McShot  Anusiem Jan 31
Am going to close my gtb account tomorrow morning ishaallah
Reply Retweet Like
McShot  Anusiem Jan 30
I don't deserve this sad treatment from GTB.
Reply Retweet Like
Pharmbae👸 Jan 30
Haven't done this before but my account is dying, any good Samaritan pls🙏🙏🙏
Reply Retweet Like
Femi Onileagbon Feb 8
Morning. I recharged N500 on my Airtel last night. The airtime wasn't given but money was deducted & no alert sent. I recharged my main line same night at N200. The airtime was given & alert sent showing the previous transaction had been deducted. Kindly treat.
Reply Retweet Like
Victor Iweanya Feb 21
Replying to @gtbank
Are you implying that Internal Auditors are yet to decide on my "Declined Transaction" POS of Zenith Bank at Multichoice Office in Suru-lere, Lagos on the 1st November, 2018 which I had to pay cash? Attached for your information.
Reply Retweet Like