Twitter | Search | |
Search Refresh
The Joint Commission 16m
Hard to believe it's been a year since made landfall. We've all learned a lot and want to keep the information flowing. Read the latest on our website.
Reply Retweet Like
Jason McClaren 16h
Staying at a hotel where some emergency management coordinators are meeting. Day 1, EM to hotel staff: "we try not to look like law enforcement" Day 3, EMs to each other, "if we get new uniforms I want an outer vest carrier like the troopers wear."
Reply Retweet Like
NEB Canada Sep 19
The is participating in today’s full-scale exercise for the existing infrastructure in , at the Westridge Marine Terminal.
Reply Retweet Like
Casual Adventure 2h
Reply Retweet Like
The Responder News Sep 19
Job Hunting underway! I am looking for job positions related to External Affairs, Community Relations, Social Media, Digital Engagement and Community Outreach within the Northern Virginia and DC Metro area.
Reply Retweet Like
With Erika Martiń Sep 17
Reply Retweet Like
Louise Scott 3h
Preparedness is a process,not a one time event. Is your preparedness level precontemplation, contemplation, preparation, action or maintenance?
Reply Retweet Like
Louise Scott 2h
Great messages for all in about grass roots onground projects. Especially love the last dot point "you just need passion"
Reply Retweet Like
Calian Group 13h
The Preparedness Conference in Winnipeg, Sept. 25-26, is hosted by the Interlake Reserves Tribal Council (IRTC). Join us to hear from industry experts while networking and sharing ideas with other Learn more here:
Reply Retweet Like
HorseWelfareAlliance 13h
Interesting article on emergency services and ranchers working together to protect people and animals, we all have a role in
Reply Retweet Like
Brandy 5h
Reply Retweet Like
Kyle Van Delft Sep 17
My office for the evening, hanging out on the & grounds answering emails from responders.
Reply Retweet Like
Louise Scott 4h
Reply Retweet Like
Snare Trap Survive Sep 18
An astounding 60% of Americans are not adequately prepared for an emergency? Of the 40% remaining only 17% have an actual plan and supplies. That leaves 83% at risk when it comes to being prepared. Are you prepared?
Reply Retweet Like
Amanda Sifuentes Sep 19
Reply Retweet Like
ERAC 13h
Speaker alert – Oct 1: Ken Block will speak on behalf of on the role of the fire service on the and planning team. More info:
Reply Retweet Like
ERAC Sep 14
Replying to @ERACanada
Our second keynote speaker is Darby Allen. Known as the face of the Alberta wildfires, Darby is an exemplar of selfless courage and level-headedness under pressure. Can't wait! Takes place Oct 1-3. More info:
Reply Retweet Like
David Coombe 3h
Reply Retweet Like
Kansas City USACE Sep 17
As more supplies make their way to , Jud, our chief of , ensures they are unloaded in the right location. This shipment included 125,000 small , 950 feet of barriers & 1,000 large super sandbags.
Reply Retweet Like
Tina Sep 11
I have been put on Alert, time to start packing for the Carolinas
Reply Retweet Like