Twitter | Search | |
Search Refresh
Gloriyaaaaah Jun 15
Replying to @RT_com
There is talk of the administration intentionally weakening the dollar to make exports more attractive.
Reply Retweet Like
Tariq  Khan Mohmand Jun 14
Meeting with new friend publicly, costs us 5 against within a single day ...old buddies
Reply Retweet Like
Ibrahim Hasan Murad Jun 8
Bottomline is the does not know what they are doing. You can’t follow textbook at this level! Countries comprise of complex structures, cultures, systems and environments. Post IMF is going down and that’s a .
Reply Retweet Like
Yasir Khan May 16
17th May 2017: 1$ = 111.9 Japanese yen 1$ = 102.8 Pakistani Ruppes. Hence, it is proved that on exactly 2 years ago, Pakistani economy was better than Japan's.
Reply Retweet Like
Boason Omofaye Jun 12
You folks in on this as I just tweeted?
Reply Retweet Like
Khaleeq Kiani Mar 11
Over the last 7 months, lost 30% salary loss to currency , 30% to and 8% to – practically the takehome is down 70% - the remaining 30% is now at stake.
Reply Retweet Like
Chakams Jun 9
Central Bank of Nigeria Governor kicks against calls for naira’s devaluation,says the inflationary impact on masses from pass-through by businesses will be brutal.
Reply Retweet Like
Tribune Business May 15
Decline comes on back of nearly 5% in in inter-bank market
Reply Retweet Like
Hussain Saqib Nov 30
Overnight erosion of rupee value is not market mechanism; its manipulation and hence economic terrorism. Government must investigate and find the culprits. You can find them in fake accounts.
Reply Retweet Like
𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕽𝖔𝖇𝖔𝖙 ☭ Sep 1
We should anticipate another blunder like from this government in the near future : . So that the fall of rupee can be masked for sometime and bhakths can come out from hiding.
Reply Retweet Like
The Express Tribune May 15
The drop in rupee comes a day after Prime Minister constituted a committed to control after its free fall reaching 147 in the open market
Reply Retweet Like
Business Forward Jun 9
How could we have foreseen the happenings of November 2016, namely the of the and the drop in foreign ?
Reply Retweet Like
SMandviwallaoffice 13 Dec 17
Reply Retweet Like
David Brady May 9
– The odds of a in response to new tariffs from the US just rose dramatically. Below is an excerpt from an article I wrote for back on July 27, 2018, outlining why this would signal the bottom in Gold in dollar terms
Reply Retweet Like
Tanner Hawkes ⚡️ 25 Oct 17
I wonder if my growing collection of 14$ audiobooks will be as valuable in 10 yrs as my collection of CDs are today
Reply Retweet Like
Michael Johns Jul 9
It's not just 's tariffs. It's not just their theft. It's not just their joint venture requirements or many other regulations that tip in their favor. It's also their ongoing of the :
Reply Retweet Like
White Wolf Aug 12
In line with our expectations, opens above 7 after the weekend. Huge for longing this, but Turkish administration is grossly incompetent & shamelessly corrupt; Catastrophic is a strong possibility for the Turkish economy.
Reply Retweet Like
David Brady May 9
"Stocks Plumb Session Lows After Chinese Media Says "Zero Chance" Of Trade Deal" - ZH ?
Reply Retweet Like
Dr. SZ Safi Oct 12
The moment when Pakistani rupee gone higher than US Dollar 😜
Reply Retweet Like
EconomicTimes May 30
’s is vying for the title of the world’s biggest loser this month, the victim of an apparent with more pain ahead
Reply Retweet Like