Twitter | Search | |
Search Refresh
nordic.cat //*\\ Jul 31
⚠️”If you hear a voice within you say, 'You cannot paint,' then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced. - Vincent Van Gogh Va, pintem la q volem, la q sempre hem desitjat!✊ Bones vacances a tothom, benvolgudes i benvolguts. Descanseu i Seguim! 😎😘
Reply Retweet Like
Aurelio Tobias (at home) 18h
Reply Retweet Like
Javier Álvarez 11h
Like tomorrow doesn’t exist... 🔆 en Girona, Espana
Reply Retweet Like
parbati sherbet 22h
Reply Retweet Like
Montserrat Vallvé 🐘💚💜💛 21h
"Los cazadores han solicitado que se les permita tener hasta 20 perros de más de 8 meses, un número ilimitado de animales menores de 7 meses, no tener que estar inscritos en el registro de núcleos zoológicos y poder amputar orejas y rabos."
Reply Retweet Like
Toni Calvo Aug 2
Reply Retweet Like
Find to my coky Aug 3
It went to Montserrat with them. my bag that inside them was stolen after this in Rambla.
Reply Retweet Like
ᴘᴀᴛʀɪᴄᴋ.ʀ.ʙᴇᴀᴛᴛɪᴇ 14h
Another gem. The very historic (Arabic baths) dating from 1194. Only €3 to get in! Photo from a shoot I did for a now defunct tech start-up 📷
Reply Retweet Like
parbati sherbet Aug 3
Here's the garden (+ beyond) tonight. It's actually feeling a bit chilly. Clouds are forming, but we've had no rain for a month.
Reply Retweet Like
Elliott Caverly 14h
Zack Hemsey - "Don't Get In My Way" ---
Reply Retweet Like
Adri@n@ Aug 3
Reply Retweet Like
Sandra Pascoal - Lima 10h
If true that Juan Carlos has escaped to then the government of must not protect him . Interestingly, that area was favoured by Franco and his generals to send their families to.
Reply Retweet Like
Ingo Hartung Jul 31
One of the many positive aspects of being in in times of Covid-19: You stay outside anyway. And 90% adhere to the mask wearing obligations (the other 10% being mostly from the Netherlands).
Reply Retweet Like
ellebehrsin 👑 Jul 28
Since they refused the mask, let’s all remember their faces when Barcelona is back in lockdown
Reply Retweet Like
srtaintelectual, Ph.D. Aug 2
Reply Retweet Like
Tony - Pod Guy - Groves Aug 1
Reply Retweet Like
SCOREwater Jul 30
Water research has an direct impact on decision making within cities to deal with the pandemic. Looking for a meaningful research job in !? Check this out.
Reply Retweet Like
Joan Egert 🎗 Aug 2
Looking down from the Pla de la Calma highlands we see a lonely farmer's house, Casa Nova del Molar, dark clouds and mist all around as we see it in autumn, November 2019. (square image, needs a click)
Reply Retweet Like
Elliott Caverly 13h
"Hand To Hand Combat" ---
Reply Retweet Like
Ingmar J. Gauger 37m
"Thus came the 36-year-long dictatorship of General Francisco . Although an ally of Hitler and Mussolini, Franco kept Spain out of WWII. The Allies rewarded his formal neutrality and visceral anti-Communism by allowing him to remain in office."
Reply Retweet Like