Twitter | Search | |
Search Refresh
The King of Blind Bay Jul 2
twitter: "Fuck you, Gary Bettman. Dr. Henry's rules are the LAW!" Dr. Henry: *allows bars to open under strict guidelines* Jake Virtanen: *goes to bar* Also Twitter: "Fuck you Jake! You're irresponsible and dangerous!" Amazing.
Reply Retweet Like
Vintage Canucks Jul 2
News from 1970: The Vancouver Canucks announce their season ticket prices for their first season in the NHL. The best seats at the Pacific Coliseum will cost $253.50 for the season ($6.50 per game) while cheaper seats go for $195.00 and $136.50 for the package.
Reply Retweet Like
Bert Hutt Jul 1
I gotta say... this is by far Jim Benning’s best July 1st yet with the
Reply Retweet Like
Vancouver #Canucks Jul 2
Baby Horvat is already rockin’ gear! πŸ˜πŸ™Œ πŸ“Έ:
Reply Retweet Like
Chris Conte Jun 27
Do I want the to beat the Wild? Yes If we lose the series will I be upset? Yes Is it nice to know we have a shot at the first overall pick as a conciliation prize? Yes Am I hoping the Canucks lose so we can be in the placeholder lottery? Not in a trillion years.
Reply Retweet Like
Tej Dhaliwal πŸ’πŸ‘“πŸŽ™οΈ Jun 26
We had a 6.2% shot in 2014 and lost. We had a 13.8% shot in 2016 and lost. We had a 35.2% shot in 2017 and lost. We had a 23.3% shot in 2018 and lost. We had a 16.0% shot in 2019 and lost. We have a 12.5% chance in 2020 and do you think we're going to win?? πŸ˜‚
Reply Retweet Like
Chris Conte Jun 28
For those of you that are old enough...this was a pretty special day in history. Two magnificent talents.
Reply Retweet Like
David Quadrelli Jun 26
fans to Red Wings fans after their team fell three spots in the draft lottery:
Reply Retweet Like
Vintage Canucks 8h
I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Reply Retweet Like
Adam Forsythe Jun 28
Bo and Holly Horvat are parents! They’ve named their baby boy Gunnar. Projected 2038 first round pick of the !
Reply Retweet Like
Tej Dhaliwal πŸ’πŸ‘“πŸŽ™οΈ Jun 29
Team Tank trying to land 1st overall
Reply Retweet Like
Harman Dayal Jun 26
Knowing how Β luck works, Vancouver probably has a better chance of losing the play-in, winning the top pick and then having the NHL enforce a retroactive rule forcing them to give the pick to New Jersey than they do of actually picking 1st overall
Reply Retweet Like
Tej Dhaliwal πŸ’πŸ‘“πŸŽ™οΈ Jun 25
East and West Boulevard are the only two twin streets in Vancouver. They need to be renamed Henrik and Daniel Sedin Boulevard.
Reply Retweet Like
Richard Zussman Jun 25
I can confirm the NHL has moved on from Vancouver as a hub city for now. They are exploring other options. There is still a chance Vancouver could come back in play if the league doesn't get what they want from Edmonton or Toronto.
Reply Retweet Like
#ThankYouSedins #TeamPlayoffs Jun 29
Adam Gaudette on fans that actively cheer against their team for a shot at the lottery "I think they aren't real fans. And yup, a lot of Vancity said it, they can kick rocks." The Hockey Gaud has spoken.
Reply Retweet Like
Rob Williams Jun 25
Can't wait for the ovation Dr. Bonnie Henry will get at the first home game with full fans in attendance.
Reply Retweet Like
Vintage Canucks Jun 26
πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚ Happy 54th Birthday to Kirk McLean πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚ Kirk led the NHL in wins and shutouts in 1991-92 and was the team MVP twice ('89-90, '91-92). He remains the club leader in games played by a goaltender (516). Happy Birthday Kirk!
Reply Retweet Like
The LarschCast Jul 2
Tom Larscheid hopes everyone is staying safe and hopes they enjoyed a wonderful Canada Day. What a Beauty.
Reply Retweet Like
Bailey Meadows Jun 28
While a 12.5% chance at Lafreniere would be sweet, the 87.5% chance of not winning the lottery, picking 15th and surrendering their 2021 1st is scary to me. Add in the value of playoff experience and I'm definitely hoping win the play-in round.
Reply Retweet Like
Cody Severtson Jun 26
Most draft spots gained/lost in the lottery since 2016. Via /u/Guccipotato69 on the /r/Hockey subreddit.
Reply Retweet Like