Twitter | Search | |
Search Refresh
DailyCharts 20h
has formed a bearish daily reversal pattern just below its resistance
Reply Retweet Like
PV Men 7h
sells 80% of its solar business:In July 2019, sold 80%of its Solar and energy storage business, to , leaving the remaining 20% to itself. The CEO of general electric is trying to counter the impact of the global energy downturn by cutting spending on others.
Reply Retweet Like
I Love Blackrock Jul 21
Reply Retweet Like
Orla Nolan Jul 21
Picnic time for Teddy Bears!
Reply Retweet Like
thepbay Jul 18
Replying to @BizzarroTrader
LOL. Ya, and supporting a "0 rev model" Anyway, nice talk. U should brush up on the margin business of extraction. Never heard of a guy talk about inputting 3700 acres of farm land &generating 0 rev. explains the low amount of followers/ high "following"
Reply Retweet Like
Barry Ward 2h
Join horticulturist Aoife Munn, in Library, tomorrow evening (6.30-7.30pm), for tips and advice on during the summer months. This is a free event, thanks to and , but booking is required here:
Reply Retweet Like
A-one-Diving Jul 21
one of the best dive site in Mergui Archipelago,Myanmar lets join with us in this coming season ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿป for more information please contact us in - Facebook Message - info@a-one-diving.com -
Reply Retweet Like
dlr Heritage Events 23h
Explore the Quaker Burial Ground,Temple Hill, . Learn about its 150 year history on a unique guide tour. Tours Tuesday two guided tours. 4.30pm. NEW evening tour at 6.30pm. No Booking Required. This is a Free Event.
Reply Retweet Like
Paul D. Griffith Jul 21
When donkeys compete, elephants DEFEAT. /
Reply Retweet Like
Fuldum Jul 21
I'm not that it's a good idea to help Yrel...
Reply Retweet Like
Jodi Xu Klein Jul 19
Companies are done waiting for the war to be over. They are moving their supply chains out of , says 's Larry Fink.
Reply Retweet Like
Just Leave EU Jul 22
Replying to @Tesco
So following the logic transparently here, youโ€™re telling me to speak again with the same person who rebuffed the problem originally
Reply Retweet Like
don lavery Jul 20
The cranes are still on the skyline, the building work is continuing at Frascati shopping centre, Blackrock, but they are getting there. An airy feel to the new centre on a hot day.
Reply Retweet Like
Yoel Minkoff Jul 19
Q2 hit by lower base fees, securities lending revenue
Reply Retweet Like
ultan โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡บ Jul 15
Morning Doggie Yoga Run, Dublin. . โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ• ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™‚๏ธ
Reply Retweet Like
Hans Willert Jul 21
CEO Larry Fink says must buy to stimulate...
Reply Retweet Like
MarketWall.com 21h
โ€™s revenue dropped 2.2% in the as a result of downward pressure on pricing due to strong competition among asset managers. But according to the management "the trend going into the second half is very positive."
Reply Retweet Like
Trevor Wade Jul 20
Reply Retweet Like
Jerry Merfeld Jul 17
Sitting at praying in thought about the anxiety that results from memory recall of unproductive criticism in the past. Lord I know you have a way... please show me.
Reply Retweet Like
Cllr. Cormac Devlin Jul 21
Well done & for organising a wonderful afternoon of fun and events for the local community in Park earlier today. Thankfully the weather held up ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Reply Retweet Like