Twitter | Search | |
Search Refresh
Knattspyrnusambandið Jun 18
99,6% of all people in Iceland watching TV during at were watching the match. That is some statistic.
Reply Retweet Like
FA Cup Factfile Jun 18
The other 0.4% of Icelandic people were playing in it
Reply Retweet Like
Wahab Jun 17
Reply Retweet Like
🇮🇳 Dr Khushboo 🇮🇳 Jun 26
RT If You Want To Qualify To The Round Of 16 !! Shout Out To All Fans 🙋🏻‍♀️ Lets Do This PEOPLE 💪🏼💪🏼
Reply Retweet Like
Gooner Sancy 🇳🇬 Jun 17
In 2016, Iceland tied Portugal, 1-1. Ronaldo took 10 shots, no goals. In 2018, Iceland tied Argentina, 1-1. Messi took 11 shots, no goals. Iceland vs. Ronaldo and Messi: 21 shots conceded, no goals.
Reply Retweet Like
James 💙💛 Jun 17
⁠ ⁠ Who's the best, Let's SETTLE THIS RT for Messi Like for Ronaldo
Reply Retweet Like
Maria Helena Carey Jun 22
97% of Iceland watched . 9% of the population is currently in Russia. I think I want to be Icelandic, maybe.
Reply Retweet Like
Rotimi Jun 17
So the real name of goalkeeper that saved 's penalty in -Is . He is 34 & 'turned' professional just before qualifying matches-Real profession ' ' Should / have taken to instead of our teenage keeper?😉
Reply Retweet Like
🎅 Karl, schieß dem Fenster.. 🎅 Jun 17
Mexico 🇲🇽 you beauties ❤️ that’s up there with &a
Reply Retweet Like
FIFA World Cup Jun 23
Welcome to Spartak Stadium! matches so far: 1-1 1-2 ?-?
Reply Retweet Like
anthea poli Jun 17
I’ve watched a surprising amount of football over the last few days and am actually thoroughly enjoying it! all been blinders! I’m 100% IN! ⚽️ ⚽️⚽️
Reply Retweet Like
Jacques Filippi Jun 18
99.6% of TV viewers in Iceland 🇮🇸 watched the World Cup match vs Argentina 🇦🇷 on Saturday. The other 0.4% were probably people with heart issues who didn’t want to risk dying of stress in front of the TV.
Reply Retweet Like
OgWax•° Jun 17
Dear Ronaldo, I know you're really angry that I have failed my penalty test once again. I'm really sorry, I would like to enrol for another penalty training session.. Yours sincerely.. Some people's MCM 😁😁😁
Reply Retweet Like
Sande Kennedy Jun 17
Nobody is paid to play or coach football in Iceland. It’s a completely amateur game. The manager in on the touchlines is Heimir Hallgrímsson. During the week he’s a dentist and he had to ask for time off work to go to Russia.
Reply Retweet Like
MA Jun 18
Sampaioli started Mascherano AND Biglia against Iceland. This proved to be very problematic as Mascherano was struggling to carry forward the attack as #6 and Biglia was forced to move forward and play in between the lines despite lacking the ability to play there.
Reply Retweet Like
natthedem Jun 19
Replying to @natthedem
is ranked 61st in the world. is ranked 16th. Comparatively, was #1 vs. #15 and was #5 vs. #22. I think this is, by far, the bigger upset.
Reply Retweet Like
Baiba Braže 🇱🇻 Jun 17
... and a beautiful goal it was. Congratulations, Mexico🇲🇽 ! After the first few matches, especially Iceland v Argentina yesterday, it does look that this World Cup again will be full of surprises.
Reply Retweet Like
John A Jun 21
The difference being that Messi is burdened by the weight of expectation put on his shoulders by his country. Ronaldo uses the pressure from his to raise him. I cannot remember the last time I saw Messi smiling when playing for Argentina
Reply Retweet Like
Pastor Adekunle K Jun 17
Reply Retweet Like
🇮🇳 Dr Khushboo 🇮🇳 Jun 26
My Reaction Was Same To Same My Friends Started Laughing At Me 😍😍😂😂
Reply Retweet Like