Twitter | Search | |
Search Refresh
CMO Maharashtra Jan 8
CM chaired a meeting to review implementation of works for water supply scheme under Yojana in Yavatmal. Minister Madan Yerawar, Ravindra Chavan and senior officials were present. CM directed to speed up the work and complete it by March 2019.
Reply Retweet Like
Karnataka Suriya Fans Club™ Sep 23
Reply Retweet Like
P C Mohan Jun 25
Replying to @narendramodi
Bengaluru was known as Lakes City. Thanks to negligence of state and local govts, lakes in Bengaluru are being encroached or dying. Request Govt to allocate more funds for lake rejuvenation under incl spl measures to save
Reply Retweet Like
All India Radio News Jul 26
“AMRUT covers 65% of urban population.What about remaining 35%.... Today everybody wants AMRUT plus... plus partly will be covered through Jal Shakti”:Union Minister For full interview tune at 9:15 PM tomorrow: 📻FM Gold 🔔YouTube:News On AIR Official
Reply Retweet Like
PIB India Jun 25
The visionary flagship urban missions for of India 🇮🇳 have triggered one of the largest planned urbanisation drives by providing basic services to households and build amenities in cities.
Reply Retweet Like
Prince Yadav/ પ્રિન્સ યાદવ Jan 5
Developmental projects worth over ₹2,600 crore are underway in the Sewerage and Septage Management sector in
Reply Retweet Like
MyGovIndia Jun 25
4 years of transforming cities with : Implemented in 500 cities, completed 1,544 projects & 3,336 projects under work in progress.
Reply Retweet Like
P C Mohan Jul 1
Bengaluru Lakes being recharged & rejuvenated under PM Govt with projects initiated at cost of Rs. 887.97 Crores Environment Minister responds to my Question in Parliament
Reply Retweet Like
PIB India Jun 25
June 25, 2019- 4 Years (2015-19) Of Urban Transformation Witnesses Giant Strides by Flagship Missions & Programmes of Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs: Union Minister Details here:
Reply Retweet Like
@vikramsahney Jul 9
Reply Retweet Like
PIB India Jan 9
Under mission, gets its sewage network project that will cover around 50 thousand houses in the city: PM
Reply Retweet Like
ఉత్తరాంధ్ర నౌ! Dec 19
State fails to implement scheme in cities.
Reply Retweet Like
CNBC-TV18 News May 9
Neelakanta Rao Jagdale, the maker of , dies at 66
Reply Retweet Like
Kiran Narayanan Jun 9
'Collector opts for silence in Corp Park project’
Reply Retweet Like
Janaagraha Jan 31
Replying to @SmartCities_HUA
The SOLUTION no. 4. focus on establishing guidelines and incentives to encourage responsible debt uptake. Enacting the FRBM regulations and reorienting the government's development schemes like Mission can promote responsible debt uptake by city agencies.
Reply Retweet Like
AVS 🇮🇳 Jan 27
Under , DPRs have been approved for 5,421 projects worth 78,856 crore So far works have been completed for 1,099 projects worth 2626 crore and for 3,222 projects worth 53,319 crore contracts have been awarded & work is under progress. : 1288 crore
Reply Retweet Like
Saverio Cardillo Aug 23
Get your Indian fix!!!!! Just arrived Amrut Indian single malts four stand up drams
Reply Retweet Like
PIB India Jun 25
Union Minister holds a press conference on the occasion of the fourth anniversary of the three urban flagship missions - , & .
Reply Retweet Like
अस्वस्थामा पाण्डेय (Aswasthama Pandey) Jul 25
Government Awarded 444 contracts worth ₹3,459 crore in West Bengal .
Reply Retweet Like
Bindasfauji . . . 16h
How many in for one of the finest Indian single malt . . .Cheers!
Reply Retweet Like