Twitter | Search | |
Search Refresh
Yifat Cohen 24h
You've probably heard of - the ... But have you heard of the 70/30 rule? So what is it and how should you apply it to become a world class presenter? reveals all in I'm That Geek web-TV show right here -
Reply Retweet Like
Hydra Management 5h
Do you catch yourself saying "gosh where has the time gone today” or thinking "this isn't the best use of my time" too often? If the answer is yes, you may have lost sight of the vital activities in your role
Reply Retweet Like
Wyn Duraes 7h
Reply Retweet Like
Instawise Jul 17
πŸ”΄ How To Master Any Skill By Deconstructing It | Tim Ferriss πŸ’‘ Animated ... via
Reply Retweet Like
That Bella JoJo Jul 16
My buddy mrodyman sent me this.... he knows me so well!!
Reply Retweet Like
FitBondz Feb 20
Reply Retweet Like
ActionCOACH Global Jul 16
You have to understand to be successful in . Period.
Reply Retweet Like
Michael Ward May 27
Replying to @bjarkemoensted
I'd be interested in exploring those top 2 links as well to better understand the primary sources. Wouldn't be surprised if most of these are related to a small number of sources
Reply Retweet Like
Zero Fs To Give ~ 1 Lyf 2 Live Dec 1
Me following you is an indication that I would like you to follow me too. My current tally shows that only 20% get that hint, the other 80% believe they are just too funny. I love the 80-20 rule... works everywhere
Reply Retweet Like
FitBondz Feb 21
Reply Retweet Like
Wyn Duraes Jul 16
Happiness is ... There's monk fish fillets with Mediterranean tomato sauce to go with . …
Reply Retweet Like
HaikuEveryday May 31
salesmen all over lie cheat and steal with a smile a decent few don't
Reply Retweet Like
Triple Crown Creative Jul 2
Triple Crown Creative can be the digital marketing agency that enables you to focus your time on your business while we provide expertise on the rest.
Reply Retweet Like
Englands Menswear Clothing Fashion Feb 4
20% of your activities produce 80% of your results.
Reply Retweet Like
Wyn Duraes Jul 11
Reply Retweet Like
Joanne Troppello πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈβœπŸ—½ Mar 14
If you're using to promote your blog, website, or product follow the . You don't want to annoy followers by over-promoting and lose them or get muted by people. πŸ’‘
Reply Retweet Like
Next Level Fit 18h
Post by SAVE THIS POST FOR LATER ↗️ Are you familiar with the 80/20 Rule for weight loss? πŸ‘€ Comment β€œπŸ” if you love the 80/20 Rule!
Reply Retweet Like
popniscient Jul 17
Replying to @popniscience
I’m not affiliated with any organization but am hoping to drive positive change and motivate! πŸ™πŸ»
Reply Retweet Like
prepareforperformance Jul 16
Reply Retweet Like
FITNESS_LAB Jul 15
Are you working out today or taking it easy? Are you staying on the eating plan ... ...
Reply Retweet Like