Twitter | Search | |
This is the legacy version of twitter.com. We will be shutting it down on 15 December 2020. Please switch to a supported browser or device. You can see a list of supported browsers in our Help Center.
Kulvinder Kaur MD
Physician. Advocate. Volunteer. President & CoFounder - Concerned Ontario Doctors . Cupcake Connoisseur. Tweets own
20,494
Tweets
768
Following
48,355
Followers
Tweets
Kulvinder Kaur MD retweeted
Kulvinder Kaur MD Dec 1
Govts’ role is to protect liberties/freedoms: not violate, limit or make conditional. Forcing free ppl to undertake ANY medical diagnostic, therapeutic or vaccine under threat/coercion of limiting/forbidding life (education, employment, leisure, etc) is highly unethical/unlawful.
Reply Retweet Like
Kulvinder Kaur MD retweeted
Kulvinder Kaur MD 13m
Replying to @dockaurG
2/ This is highly unlawful/unethical. Govts MUST be reminded of Nuremberg Code in UN's international law, of actual IFR of Covid compared to seasonal influenza, of meaningless "cases" from flawed PCR test & of Covid vaccine's inability to prevent infection
Reply Retweet Like
Kulvinder Kaur MD 13m
Replying to @dockaurG
2/ This is highly unlawful/unethical. Govts MUST be reminded of Nuremberg Code in UN's international law, of actual IFR of Covid compared to seasonal influenza, of meaningless "cases" from flawed PCR test & of Covid vaccine's inability to prevent infection
Reply Retweet Like
Kulvinder Kaur MD 2h
I would have never imagined that 2020 would be the year we would quietly usher in the unscientific and unethical concept of “studying” the long-term efficacy and safety of a novel therapeutic or vaccine via clinical trials WITHOUT a control group. But yet, here we are. 2020.
Reply Retweet Like
Kulvinder Kaur MD retweeted
Kulvinder Kaur MD 7h
Pfizer & Moderna Covid-19 vaccine candidates are first-ever mRNA vaccines. Nov10 Pfizer sent letter to ppl in placebo arm re "cross over into trial’s vaccine arm". If too many ppl cross over—won't be sufficient data to establish long-term efficacy & safety
Reply Retweet Like
Kulvinder Kaur MD retweeted
Kulvinder Kaur MD 4h
As a proud former Manitoban, I've lost all respect for Premier : Resign. Disgraceful conduct: gross abuse of power while gaslighting innocent citizens, destroying lives & causing horrific harms/deaths with your unscientific & unconstitutional lockdowns/restrictions
Reply Retweet Like
Kulvinder Kaur MD retweeted
Kulvinder Kaur MD 3h
Replying to @BrianPallister
2/ Premier has proven himself to be an untrustworthy, cruel and inhumane hypocrite. November 28, 2019: “We stand for freedom. Not for some, but for all. Not just for Manitobans, but for Canadians. Not just for today, but forever.”
Reply Retweet Like
Kulvinder Kaur MD 3h
Replying to @BrianPallister
2/ Premier has proven himself to be an untrustworthy, cruel and inhumane hypocrite. November 28, 2019: “We stand for freedom. Not for some, but for all. Not just for Manitobans, but for Canadians. Not just for today, but forever.”
Reply Retweet Like
Kulvinder Kaur MD 4h
As a proud former Manitoban, I've lost all respect for Premier : Resign. Disgraceful conduct: gross abuse of power while gaslighting innocent citizens, destroying lives & causing horrific harms/deaths with your unscientific & unconstitutional lockdowns/restrictions
Reply Retweet Like
Kulvinder Kaur MD retweeted
Kulvinder Kaur MD Nov 1
Don’t ever allow any privileged politician, media, academic unscathed by their horrific policies shame you or your family for being human, for standing up for your rights/liberties, for living your life. Shaming is against public health principles. It’s divisive elitist politics.
Reply Retweet Like
Kulvinder Kaur MD 7h
Peer-reviewed: “Viral cultures for Covid-19 infectious potential assessment—systematic review” “Complete live viruses are necessary for transmission, not fragments identified by PCR. Those with high cycle threshold unlikely to have infectious potential” ▶️
Reply Retweet Like
Kulvinder Kaur MD 7h
Pfizer & Moderna Covid-19 vaccine candidates are first-ever mRNA vaccines. Nov10 Pfizer sent letter to ppl in placebo arm re "cross over into trial’s vaccine arm". If too many ppl cross over—won't be sufficient data to establish long-term efficacy & safety
Reply Retweet Like
Kulvinder Kaur MD retweeted
Kulvinder Kaur MD Nov 30
This must be repeated: unprecedented, unacceptable & appalling for govt policies/decisions impacting health/lives of BILLIONS of ppl globally to be based solely on big pharma’s biased press releases & media hysteria with still NO published peer-reviewed data. This is NOT science.
Reply Retweet Like
Kulvinder Kaur MD 8h
Must Read. Dr. Godlee, Editor-In-Chief of British Medical Journal: "Science by press release.. & without access to data, also afflicts our knowledge about Covid-19 candidate vaccines. Patients & public deserve better than this. So do health professionals"
Reply Retweet Like
Kulvinder Kaur MD Dec 2
THIS is an absolute Must Read from British Medical Journal. Media, politicians & academics doing tremendous disservice to humanity by not demanding public data & failing to explain what an “effective” Covid vaccine actually means. It doesn’t mean what you would expect it to mean
Reply Retweet Like
Kulvinder Kaur MD retweeted
Kulvinder Kaur MD Nov 28
Must Read by Harvard Prof & Oxford Prof —Great Barrington Declaration co-authors: "Canadian Covid-19 lockdown strategy is worst assault on working class in decades—generated enormous collateral damage on other health outcomes"
Reply Retweet Like
Kulvinder Kaur MD retweeted
Kulvinder Kaur MD Dec 1
🚩International Consortium of Scientists call for retraction of ECDC's Jan2020 PCR study: "External peer review of RTPCR test to detect SARSCoV2 reveals 10 major scientific flaws at molecular/methodological level: consequences for false positive results" ▶️
Reply Retweet Like
Kulvinder Kaur MD retweeted
Kulvinder Kaur MD Dec 1
Replying to @dockaurG
2/ "If someone is tested by PCR as positive when a cycle threshold of ≥35 cycles is used (as is the case in most laboratories in Europe, US & Canada), the probability that said person is actually infected is <3%, the probability that said result is a false positive is 97%."
Reply Retweet Like
Kulvinder Kaur MD Dec 2
97.4% think the governments’ response to Covid-19 is unprecedented & most harmful, not the virus. Welcome to Team Reason Our governments’ unprecedented, unscientific, unconstitutional and cruel lockdowns/restrictions are causing horrific harms/deaths each second of each day.
Reply Retweet Like
Kulvinder Kaur MD Dec 2
BMJ: “Politicization of science was deployed by some of history’s worst autocrats & dictators—and it is now regrettably commonplace in democracies. As the powerful become more successful, richer & further intoxicated with power—the inconvenient truths of science are suppressed.”
Reply Retweet Like