Twitter | Search | |
Deccan Herald
Bangalore & Karnataka's leading news daily for 70 years. Authentic, definitive, and fresh: just like your morning filter coffee. Got a story? Tweet or DM us.
151,919
Tweets
346
Following
27,335
Followers
Tweets
Deccan Herald retweeted
Shemin 6m
. and to visit Puducherry tomorrow in support of Puducherry CM 's protest. AAP says be it Delhi or Puducherry, tyranny of the unelected over the elected is unacceptable in democracy. Our stand won't change from state to state
Reply Retweet Like
Deccan Herald 1m
Four para medical students, from , studying at a private university in Jaipur were booked under the sedition charges for posting alleged anti-national messages on social media, in the wake of the , reports .
Reply Retweet Like
Deccan Herald 3m
Actor-politician launched a scathing attack on DMK president M K Stalin asking whether he wasn’t ashamed of “copying my idea” of holding grama sabhas in .
Reply Retweet Like
Deccan Herald 1h
Replying to @DeccanHerald
| Movement of paramilitary convoys by road for logistical and operational reasons will continue in as it is "necessary", the Home Ministry said Sunday, even though it has increased air support to carry troops to the state.
Reply Retweet Like
Deccan Herald 1h
A govt-appointed panel has recommended that the national minimum wage (NMW) be increased to Rs 375 per day across from the existing Rs 176. |
Reply Retweet Like
Deccan Herald 2h
| Exactly a year after and walked from Nashik to Mumbai, another similar '' has been planned from February 20, and this time the number of protesters is expected to be double. |
Reply Retweet Like
Deccan Herald retweeted
MB:The Guide 2h
rejects possibility of inclusion of in grand alliance. is keen that is included in mahagathbandhan
Reply Retweet Like
Deccan Herald 2h
Replying to @DeccanHerald
on Sunday said that , which claimed responsibility for the , was banned in 2002 and Islamabad was fulfilling its obligations on sanctions as per the law.
Reply Retweet Like
Deccan Herald 2h
An salesman has been accused of sexually harassing a 15-year-old girl at a mall in .
Reply Retweet Like
Deccan Herald retweeted
Shemin 2h
Movement of convoys by road for logistical and operational reasons has been and will continue to be necessary. This is also the case with Army: Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) on why CRPF personnel who were killed in Pulwama terror strike were not airlifted
Reply Retweet Like
Deccan Herald 2h
Replying to @DeccanHerald
In a reprieve to the government, seers and saints have called off their proposed march to on Sunday for the construction of keeping in view the prevailing ''public sentiment'' in the wake of terror attack at .
Reply Retweet Like
Deccan Herald 3h
Tamil superstar ’s decision not to contest polls and his refusal to openly support any political party in speaks volumes about the actor’s indecisiveness and lack of political instincts. |
Reply Retweet Like
Deccan Herald 3h
Replying to @crpfindia
. on Sunday cautioned people against "fake pictures" being circulated online of body parts of its 49 soldiers martyred in the , the deadliest terrorist strike on security forces in Valley in three decades.
Reply Retweet Like
Deccan Herald 4h
. gathers bishops from around the world at the this week for a hotly-awaited summit on tackling the wave of child scandals assailing the .
Reply Retweet Like
Deccan Herald 4h
Replying to @zulfikarmajid
| “Hurriyat leaders had never asked for security and that it was the government that insisted on keeping the personnel based on their threat perception,” a spokesperson of the said. |
Reply Retweet Like
Deccan Herald 4h
| Former chief minister of on Sunday warned that attacking and terrorising people of origin outside the state will lead to their further alienation from rest of the country. |
Reply Retweet Like
Deccan Herald 4h
Replying to @moilyv @ajithathrady
Two days after the , said "...You need to build capacity to meet any challenges posed by anti-national forces. We need to work ahead of time in technology, administratively as well as governance part." |
Reply Retweet Like
Deccan Herald 5h
The government holds 51 per cent stake in , which has a fleet of 46 choppers. The remaining 49 per cent is with state-run .
Reply Retweet Like
Deccan Herald 5h
Senior leader K S Eshwarappa has said that former CM is forcing the govt to constitute a SIT to probe the alleged audio clip involving State BJP chief , so as to fix Chief Minister .
Reply Retweet Like
Deccan Herald 5h
Replying to @DeccanHerald
Dharwad MP Pralhad Joshi waded into a controversy on Sunday by stating that every house in , especially South Kashmir, had a or terrorist sympathisers. |
Reply Retweet Like